2009 Mazda 5

Comment

Originally posted by J.P. View Post
        Come on... no teasers! More pics!
        Lol patience...its not done.

Comment

should of gone wider
          Current Black 1992 GTR restoration project
          Red 1992 GTR club car /resto project (on hold)
          Ex Black 1993 GTR
          Ex 1986 bfmr (GTX) two tone white over grey

Comment

had to order a passenger side front cv axle today. reliably broken.

Comment

replaced my passenger side cv axle.

Comment

bought it a new boost gauge

Comment

Well I have not been on here in a while and I have been enjoying my GT driving it almost everyday until friday morning. The car has been running great and its been 2 1/2 years since I rebuilt my motor. I woke up to take my girl home and the car sounded like it was missing a lil bit at idle. I revved it and it went away so I figured it was an exhaust rattle so I drove her to her house and drove home. I got out onto the main street and was comming off a light and that was it for her. She was running like she was missing a cylinder so I pulled into a shopping center and it shut off on me. I started it back up and looked under the hood and saw nothing out of the ordinary. I got it home and pulled the #3 spark plug wire off and there was no change I did the same with #4. #1 and #2 would almost shut the car off so I knew they were working. I got my compression gauge and got #1 145, #2 145, #3 barely 30 and #4 barely 30. I have no blowby and the car didnt see boost that morning at all so I know its a head gasket because when I did the compression check on cyl 3 and 4 you can hear the pressure from 3 bleeding over to 4 and 4 to 3. So she is gonna be down for a lil while. I am debating if I should put my other motor in the car but I might not. If things go good I will also be installing a chromed out JDM intake manifold. I have to repair the JDM bumper that I bought and I need a piece of the bumper support.

Comment

i put a b6t in mine today!!lol
                    schmlick blang

Comment

I modified & installed a Mitsubishi Colt rear strut tower bar for my Bf 323 rear strut tower.

Comment

put it up on cl for sale last night. it's time. look on spokane, wa. i'd post a link but i don't know how.

Comment

Originally posted by bighed323 View Post
                          put it up on cl for sale last night. it's time. look on spokane, wa. i'd post a link but i don't know how.
                          Someone's going to end up with a nice, shiny GTX, which is farking rare.

What are you going to replace it with?

Comment

a wrx. keep going back and fourth about selling though after remembering all the time and stuff done to it.

Comment

Washed it.

'88 323 sedan, K-swapped..

'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege - miss it so much..

'01 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins - 323 hauler

Comment

Boosted hard past a cop on foot, scared him when I let off the gas and opened the blow off valve. Small town, no more sleeper status
                                sigpic
                                1992 Familia GT-X
                                1988 323 GTX
                                2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                                2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Working...
                                X