No announcement yet.

What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

started stripping my cabriolet. pulled the bumpers off. the dohc turbo front with the twin head lights and power bulge bonnet. (I hope to swap them onto a wagon) pulled the glass out the doors. and the mirrors.

still to go..... motor and box. fuel tank. seats, carpet, dash and loom. oh and hubs and brakes haha
    Current Black 1992 GTR restoration project
    Red 1992 GTR club car /resto project (on hold)
    Ex Black 1993 GTR
    Ex 1986 bfmr (GTX) two tone white over grey

Comment

got the fuel tank out today, the lines were so old and crappy i had to cut them off the tank pipes and the rubber from the fuel door to the tank. i had to put a little line down it. even with going round it with a screw driver i would not pull off the dam metal pipe. pulled my door off.

going to do the motor and loom tomorrow i hope. and keep them and buy a wagon and convert it from a 1.5 sohc carby to a 1.6 dohc injected and also keep the disk brakes on the rear and put them on the wagon too
      Ex Black 1993 GTR

Comment

Scrounged a wiper cowl at my local Pull-a-Part yesterday, then installed it around 1:30 this morning.
        Stared at the hole where there should be a stereo, trying to will the install kit and wiring harness to get here faster.

Comment

Installed a GReddy type RS blow off valve.
          sigpic
          1992 Familia GT-X
          1988 323 GTX
          2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
          2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Found an AWD protege at the super-secret junkyard. Might grab the uprights and rear diff.... But I'm lazy.

Comment

I need all 4 knuckles from a 4wd Pro. Any chance you could get them and ship them out to me?
              sigpic
              1992 Familia GT-X
              1988 323 GTX
              2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
              2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Unfortunately, if I were to take the time and effort to get them, I would keep them.

Comment

This is what I done this weekend to my BF.

The rest is in my thread, 323 BF from South Africa, in the NON-US Model Discussion section

[ATTACH]49880[/ATTACH]

(please excuse the date on the picture, must still reset the date)
                  Last edited by Mr N4SA; 06-27-2011, 06:15 AM.
                  mazda stands by you

Comment

is that a pipe with the ends folded? how did you make that?
                    Ex Black 1993 GTR

Comment

Originally posted by letard View Post
                      is that a pipe with the ends folded? how did you make that?
                      Yes it is,

Ø25.4mm (1 inch) with 2mm Wall Thickness.
                      I used a 700mm long pipe and pressed the ends flat with a Hydraulic Press. Drill two holes with the centres 660mm apart. I drill mine Ø14 holes, to make it slide over easier. It fits well and tight, even before tightening the nuts.
                      mazda stands by you

Comment

Have'nt done **** yet,but fredex just dropped the k-sport coilovers I ordered from piercemotorsports.Been needing these for a long time.

Comment

I have 88 GT window glass to be given as a donation for cash to the CKF Fund. Let me know. My email addy has been updated. I have other parts ask me, if I have the item. I'll message you back asap. I will be away this weekend. So bear that in mind when asking for parts in a hurry, I may not be back in Ky until next Tuesday evening. Leaving Thursday.
                          David
                          sigpic Ky

Comment

I replaced the gas tank today in the Wagon. That is kind of a pain to do by yourself. Next up is the front motor mount. Got to find that tube of window weld.

Comment

Started swearing at it, Bloody clutch will not hold the torque

As soon as it gets to about 5200 rpm on the rollers its just flys around to the rev limiter, So it look like we might has to get a sintered clutch from your side of the pond

One day we shall tame it

Nige

Comment

Looked at it as I walked by...... Guess I better get motivated again....

Comment

Working...
                                X