What did you do to your BF today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FE3-323 View Post
    ^ please tell me you took a picture of the delrin part?????
    I could use a new guide in my MX3 rack.............
    I didn't for several reasons. Mostly because it wasn't my best work and I wasn't too proud of it visually. It's a pretty simple thing to make. On my rack the inner diameter needed to be slightly larger than 22mm and the outer was somewhere between 28-29mm. It was about 1/2" wide. Mine ended up being 22.5mm inside diameter. I started the outside diameter at 29.5mm, but ended up cutting it down a little at a time to fit in the rack snug.

Comment

dang
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Took the gtx out for its first boot of the season got some sunoco,a nice wash and tromped it on the way home.Left a nice brown black cloud behind me,cleaning out the pipe,I'm sure fellow drivers were not impressed

Comment

Hi All,

Didn't do much to the trusty old BF, but I gave it wash.

On Saturday I was doing some measurement to make a rear strutbrace for it, does anyone here got one fitted to his/her car? I need some kind of feedback to the changes in handling characteristics and if it is really worth the effort on maikng and fitting one?

Your help will be apreciated.

Regard
          Adin
          mazda stands by you

Comment

I got a 2.5" dp with the V band kit installed to the existing 2.5" exhaust system.

Comment

No flex pipe?

Comment

Originally posted by BFMRGTX View Post
                No flex pipe?
                @ a later date will install a new flex pipe. The open exhaust noise was annoying and i could not wait any longer.

Comment

car felt weird after the smog,so i installed my test pipe to do some investigating.inconclusive asof this moment.I think I want to build a dump pipe to figure this out!

Comment

Mazkam,nice job on the pipe.I like.

Comment

Helped my friend this passed Sunday scrap his beloved 323. It had too much rust and after the firewall cracked, he lost all hope for it. Since he had 4 in posession, he figured that it was time to let it go. He loved that car so much that he would rather scrap it instead of sell the shell. He couldn't bare to see anyone else drive it. This is a picture of it when it was in its prime. I found it in one of the threads on here.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	323_25.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	1232796

Comment

Drove my Pro to Roanoke,Va looking for parts.

Front Bumper, rad support, grill clips, Hood Right door and front fender. New horns!
                        David
                        sigpic Ky

Comment

Some more progress albeit slow but it is getting close.

Comment

Coming along nicely, Clay!

Comment

that bumper is lookin good

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Should have it home after 6+ months in the paint shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X