Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that is clean!

Comment

that bpt gtx is nice what are you parting it out or something?

Comment

I'm selling it whole. I have a buyer and it should be gone this weekend. I bought it in the summer of '06 and worked on it for a bit and haven't touched it since.

In the few years before I bought the BPT GTX I built a garage, modified a 68 mustang, built/restored a BP festiva and built a BPT festiva. I haven't worked on anything in 2.5 years. I just lost interest and got burnt out, got married and now have a 5 month old baby so I realized it would be forever till I got around to it again. The BPT Festiva and the BPT GTX went up for sale, I bought the new GTX and I'll work on it a bit and drive and enjoy it.

The BPT GTX is perhaps the cleanest around and my new one is almost as nice.

BP Festiva http://www.cardomain.com/ride/723319
        BPT Festiva www.cardomain.com/ride/2260009 - SOLD
        BPT GTX www.cardomain.com/ride/2436495 - Close to being sold
        New GTX - http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3294846/

Comment

its funny everybody sayin to just add filter, exhaust, bigger intercooler and a boost controller set at 10 psi....but nobody mention boost creep. I had all that on my BF before i had my chipped ecu and i was hitting like 15psi......hhmm

Comment

that's true... but with a good boost controller that should help... but if he runs into boost creep just port your wastegate...

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
            1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
            1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
            1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
            1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by 808 View Post
              that's true... but with a good boost controller that should help... but if he runs into boost creep just port your wastegate...
              yes ur right. i just got a chipped ecu from rocketman. worked great and on the dyno my a/f was perfect

Comment

Working...
              X