No announcement yet.

my bf 323 build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my wish list, I want the front and rear bumpers, the front headlights and corner lights. Im tired of my friend having that front and rear over here. I think he is the only one that has that setup on his 323. O and by the way, nice build. Not very many people build the b6 motors over here

Comment

As you can see, the US market got screwed big time. I hate our bumpers.
      Mazda
      1988 Black 323 GT
      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

your car looks great. man thats a clean engine bay. nice work man.
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

clean BF. dont see many of these in your condition.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

went on the dyno today for run in tune.. made 155whp on 7psi.. very pleased as my old b6t made 161whp with a vf12 turbo 14psi pump and microtech ecu cooler + exhaust same power on low boost so should be a mongrel on 24psi

Comment

dude... that's great power for a b6t. very impressive. but you're not done yet
              1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
              Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
              "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Originally posted by worldhazard View Post
                dude... that's great power for a b6t. very impressive. but you're not done yet
                yea mate considering my turbo doesnt make power untill 18psi. i think it went well thanks for all the comments

Comment

Originally posted by noshatch View Post
                  I have my wish list, I want the front and rear bumpers, the front headlights and corner lights. Im tired of my friend having that front and rear over here. I think he is the only one that has that setup on his 323. O and by the way, nice build. Not very many people build the b6 motors over here
                  man ask tony to hook u up with a bumber form his boys in the islands.

Comment

o yeah btw ssiiccckkk car. wanna see some dyno #s and track #s

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty323 View Post
                      man ask tony to hook u up with a bumber form his boys in the islands.
                      What the hell did you just say?

Originally posted by Rusty323 View Post
                      o yeah btw ssiiccckkk car. wanna see some dyno #s and track #s
                      If you read the post, you will see what his car put down on the dyno.
                      Mazda
                      1988 Black 323 GT
                      DOHC 16 VALVE TURBO

2013 Velocity Red Mica Mazdaspeed3

Comment

car is going back on dyno this Wednesday 24psi here we come ill be going to the track the same night cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by FamiliaGT View Post
                          What the hell did you just say? yea buddy go back and read what i said...its english. Just to let u know....i know noshatch personally

If you read the post, you will see what his car put down on the dyno.
                          and i think....i think i saw the 155whp somewhere in his sig, or the bottom of his 1st post. BTW what whp your lil GT putting down?

Comment

made 275whp on 20psi i have to play the the cam gears and add toluine to run 24psi should easy push 300whp

Comment

I really like your car man, it screams classy to me!
                              2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                              1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Nice numbers..... I thought toulene was a forgotten element.... Let me know how it works

Comment

Working...
                                X