No announcement yet.

Stock Wheel Specs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just joined the forum about 2 hours ago haha. is there much of a chch following?

Comment

yeah there are a few guys in Chch most of the BF guys are in Auckland tho haha on the North Shore
      FE3 POWA
      1985 Mazda 323 BF5P - FE3 powered

Comment

ahh yea nice. id probly be one of the slower ones being an NA but owell, for a car that cost me $1000 stock it can pull its weight.

Comment

I know the feeling, my car is a slow 1.5L sohc lol. I have a BFMR as well but needs heaaaps of work to get running again lol. The my current daily has a fully stripped dash no AC or heater controls and heater core. So its pretty light and a few other things taken out. Hopefully i can get a KL-ZE soon.

Well its good to see another fellow NZ 323 driver :L
          FE3 POWA

Comment

yea at least ive got the 1.6l fuel injection with some weird variable intake velocity thing, i dunno what it does but it works in keeping the torque up through the power range. it can still surprise alot of other cars. and yea you don't see enough 323s around, too underrated

Comment

My old hatch had a 1.8 BP Dohc conversion took me ages to get it going but man it was crazy fast. Loved it but this time i want more power so a V6 is the way to go
              FE3 POWA

Comment

was watching videos of a 626 wagon with one of those engines. it was insane

Comment

Working...
                X