No announcement yet.

An SE to GT build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow I forgot about this thread. Well I have to update this. Car was finished but the exterior didn't get painted. It was sitting on Rota RB's the car looked great. The guy that owned it ran into some money problems and he had to sell it. :-( So it was sold for 3500 to a guy that knew the motor didn't have 200 miles on it. He ended up running the **** out of it and blew the piston skirt on cyl4. So me and my friend bought the car back from him for $800 and I got the motor, tranny, turbo and other stuff under the hood and my friend got the suspension and brakes. So thats what happened to it. Oh well at least I got a new tranny and clutch assy with a motor that was pretty fresh. I took the head off of it and put it on my motor.

Comment

Îòçûâû îáçîðû

ñì. çäåñü dell inspiron 1520 öåíà

Comment

I have an 89 323 b6 hatch and I just picked up a donor mercury capri xr2. I can swap the rear disc off the xr2? What all do I need? What about the harness, will the ecu plug in?

Comment

Yes. Take everything.

Comment

Yes take everything. Get in contact with rusty323. He had an se hatch with the whole capri setup on it. I will be doing another conversion soon. A wagon is in the works!!

Comment

Working...
            X