No announcement yet.

323 GT boost light question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the W/L wire which can be found at the x-03 connector from the bf near the ecu .it gets wired to the x-03 connector that is on the bpt harness wire colour W/G.

Comment

Originally posted by BFMRGTX View Post
      Protip: You might want to mention things like: "No exhaust" or: "It doesn't have an engine" right off the bat...
      Originally posted by corby_baby View Post
      i lol'ed

I also lol'd, quite hard too.

Thanks for the laugh guy!

Comment

Originally posted by nickz View Post
        its the W/L wire which can be found at the x-03 connector from the bf near the ecu .it gets wired to the x-03 connector that is on the bpt harness wire colour W/G.
        w/l = white/blue correct?

i'll have to look and see what i've got in there, i dont have the engine harness' anymore, i have a microtech standalone system in there, i was wondering if i could use a pressure switch and when i got boost it would make that thing light up. my car is at a shop getting tuned at the moment, it will be a little while before i get it back, they seem to be really taking their time i took it there 21 days ago and they hadnt touched it yet, im starting to get irritated... anyway, thanks for your fast response and any more info/suggestions you can give me

Comment

If your wastgate doesnt work properly, you may overboost too...
          1/4 mile -------------- 12.5 sec @ 111 Mph
          323 gt hatchback 1.6 turbo 1988

Comment

Working...
          X