Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once In A Lifetime Offering Auction (13 GTX / GT and 5 BP GTR) Estate Collection Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any doubt that would work but if you got into an accident you'd be f'd in the a.
    -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
    VF10 powered!
    262 Whp & 257 Wtq
    13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

on account of it being RHD?

NW MAZDAS

Comment

Theyd probably figure it out that you switched vins lol. But then again, the vin is only on the dash, the firewall and the sticker in the door. All of which could be changed easy enough
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

yea, the dash one is super easy to switch out, the door one would be pretty easy too. firewall one would be the trickiest

NW MAZDAS

Comment

just re-stamp the firewall lol
            -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
            http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

If it comes to it, just show the judge dansacs build thread. As proof of concept that you can legally swap LHD to RHD.
              Before you criticize someone, first try walking a mile in their shoes. Because then you'll be a mile away, and you'll have their shoes...

Comment

Comment

Back when his website "The Nickled Stork" was up and running The LHD EDM GTR was for sale at 15k and he was throwing in the USDM black 323 for that very reason. The dark RHD BG GTX was almost mine when it was here in Az for sale....this was about 7 or 8 years ago. 5500.00 was the ticket when I was dealing with the owner at the time... and still on the fence about it. Yeah, quite the opportunity but also a risk. Then this guy had a fellow that traveled around buying obscure cars for him, and then this one was gone. Not so bad though as a Fed guy came knocking a short time later wanting the vin plate from that car and was threatening a 60k fine as I was told by the seller. Go for it Bo. Remember ..these cars have been sitting for a long time in a damp barn for quite a long time. Jump onto the Yahoo GTX group and read through the threads about cars bought from that collection.

Comment

yea i was reading on the yahoo group that the guy has cancer. thats too bad, he seems like a great guy. im moving forward on this, i put my impulse up for sale.

NW MAZDAS

Comment

You can't wait till 2017?
                      sigpic
                      1992 Familia GT-X
                      1988 323 GTX
                      2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost
                      2014 Civic Touring

Comment

Originally posted by azgtx View Post
                        Back when his website "The Nickled Stork" was up and running The LHD EDM GTR was for sale at 15k and he was throwing in the USDM black 323 for that very reason. The dark RHD BG GTX was almost mine when it was here in Az for sale....this was about 7 or 8 years ago. 5500.00 was the ticket when I was dealing with the owner at the time... and still on the fence about it. Yeah, quite the opportunity but also a risk. Then this guy had a fellow that traveled around buying obscure cars for him, and then this one was gone. Not so bad though as a Fed guy came knocking a short time later wanting the vin plate from that car and was threatening a 60k fine as I was told by the seller. Go for it Bo. Remember ..these cars have been sitting for a long time in a damp barn for quite a long time. Jump onto the Yahoo GTX group and read through the threads about cars bought from that collection.
                        yeah a friend and I were talking to that same guy about the white one that he had and then again for the black one. both times we were going to try and legally register them in FL since we can do kit and exotic cars
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

I really want the black 323 GT. You guys can have all the others. That's all I want from there

Comment

Nickled stork... couldn't for the life of me remember the name of that site but I just knew it had to do with this auction.
                            '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                            '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

If I win the Lotto tonight I will be buying up all of those GTR's and the GTX :0)

Comment

damn, I like!! definitely some nice cars in addition to the mazdas!

Comment

Working...
                                X