• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_000400.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	1233619

Update: tried bolting in the gt tank.... yep verified too big. reason its about 4 inched front to rear... the hump in the picture posted hits the rear subframe... it could fit if i shoved it in but for 130 bucks at rockauto..... its stupid not to buy just a new tank.... oh and where the exhaust runs... yeah that would be touched too.... *thread end*
    "its easy to just give up and move on but not always worth it in the end."

Comment

make sure it's a baffled tank or you will get the right turn bog issues

Comment

just got the new tank in the mail. baffles, check. one issue is that its a bare metal tank. i have 2 choices now. either undercoat it with those spray can undercoat i can get from autozone... itll tank about 2-3 cans. or i can shoot it with Dp black primer which would take about a quart for $70. undecided at the moment.

Comment

KBS coatings, check them out, super easy process for using their stuff compared to POR15, etc.........should be cheaper than 70 also......

Comment

I think im just gonna paint the tank, i have the DP primer already, its just im gonna need it later down the line for my project car im currently firing back up. the brother needs it more than i do right now... he can always buy me more later

Comment

Working...
            X