No announcement yet.

so the gtx is done i think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, these cars are growing super duper rare unfortunately. They really were well built...

Comment

Where in FL are you? I can help you get some parts or even help sell your shell

Comment

as of like 3 weeks ago there was a B6T at U-pull and pay. about $300 out the door if you pull it yourself.
        edit-just checked the online inventory and they still have the car. it was a Mercury Capri
        -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
        VF10 powered!
        262 Whp & 257 Wtq
        13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Originally posted by warpigtype-s View Post
          for now the 323 is just gonna be sitting in the driveway. about a week ago it blew up on me and my friend has literally every one of my tools and left to arizona for 6 months lol, so i havent even been able to take anything apart and look at it. the car pissed me off so much i havent even touched it since i towed it back to my driveway. where can i get a motor for this car from? im pretty sure i should just get rid of the car, but i might just fix it if its not gonna be a rediculous price to fix it.

i was driving on the highway and i got on it to pass a car and then the car just simply stopped going anywhere it would stay at the same rpm and not accelerate and then by the time i stopped i heard a lot of grinding sounds coming from under the hood. i looked it over a little and the block appears to be intact and no sign of shooting a piston through it at least lol. so my guess is that the turbo blew and some of the pieces of the fins went up through my intake manifold.

Comment

Working...
          X