Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
    Adin! Must put that strut bar on the list with my lower tie brace. lmao
    LOL, no probs Louis. I must still draw up the strut base for your application. I have strutmounts to do the measurements.
    That will give you time to save up on that shipping cost,............you know the shipping will be way more then the parts.......wink wink
    mazda stands by you

Comment

Any garnish is better than no garnish. My 323 has no center garnish but in order to use your tail lights I need some type of filler because of the holes from the license plate lights. I dont need dealer prices I am just fine with what you found!! We have very little to choose from here in the states. I am lucky because I am friends with a 323 fanatic. This guy has tons of parts. He can build 3 more with what he has in his storage.

Comment

Hi noshatch,

I will source the rear garnish from a hatch. There are more hatches then sedans here.
        That's really nice that you can be connected to a 323 fanatic. I will contact you later or tomorrow with a answer on the hatch rear garnish.

Regards
        Adin
        mazda stands by you

Comment

This is freggin' sweet! Custom fabbing stuff and it comes out looking like it came from a well-known company, that's beyond my skills. lol

So... parts... did they ever have the ASA electronically adjustable suspension on BFs in your area? I NEED a right-rear for my GT and there aren't ANY in the US. :/ I'd buy a pair or set...

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

yes and i want to know if these guys from south africa can sell me some engine and gearbox mounts and for my bf fe3 swap or any that has done this swap

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid View Post
              This is freggin' sweet! Custom fabbing stuff and it comes out looking like it came from a well-known company, that's beyond my skills. lol

So... parts... did they ever have the ASA electronically adjustable suspension on BFs in your area? I NEED a right-rear for my GT and there aren't ANY in the US. :/ I'd buy a pair or set...
              Hi Mazkid,

Thank You very much, I am just trying, as you know to find aftermarket parts.
              I doubt that any BF came with electronically Adjustable suspension, but I might be wrong.

@ irm mx6,
              Some of the engine and gearbox mounts are available from the dealers and from "pirate part" sellers.
              I will phone for some prices and let you know what the costs are and what are available.

Regards
              mazda stands by you

Comment

thank you please

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00830-20120318-1450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	321.1 KB
ID:	1230974
                  mazda stands by you

Comment

damn that looks nice
                    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Hi All,

Its been a while since I been on here.

Well, the strutbrace is working very well, however, it will get me in trouble with the boys in blue. I used to be a law abiding citizen, but now, as soon as the road starts making bends, I become a hooligan.......
                      I haven't done anything to the car since, but is in the process of getting rear lateral links with poly bushes, as my current ones are worn out badly.
                      mazda stands by you

Comment

Where are you getting your poly bushes from?
                        My Hiroshima Screamer

Comment

I got a deal through a friend who have them custom made. basicly, you give them the links, and they filll it with poly.
                          As soon as I got the name of the place, I will let you know.
                          mazda stands by you

Comment

Just notice that you don't have any pictures that show the full interior or you car. I would love to see some interior pictures of this 1998 BF 323. What is the lug pattern and hub setup for the SA BF? From looks of your front strut mounts, it look like your bf uses the bg suspension setup and if that is the case then a bg coilover kit will fit that bf chassis nicely without mods. I have another favor to ask of you. Could you post a pic of BF 323 with FE3 motor installed? I want to see what the mount bracket setup looks like as I'm contemplating a FE3 swap into my BF in the not too distant future.

Comment

Strangely enough, I was thinking on saturday that I maybe should post some interior pics. I will take some this afternoon and post tomorrow
                              I am not to sure about the BG arrangement, why I say that: SA never got a BG as a production model, but then again, the strut might be from a BG. I need to investigate on this.

We are using 114mm pcd 4 lugs / wheel, and I am pretty sure still the original BF bub setup.
                              I do have friend with FE3 BF's, will ask for some pics, no worries.
                              mazda stands by you

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00910-20120514-1706.jpg
Size:	308.4 KB
ID:	1231527Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00911-20120514-1706.jpg
Size:	189.9 KB
ID:	1231528Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00912-20120514-1706.jpg