• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a few out there:
    DSM
    Ksport
    GAB

I'm running Dirtras, along with Pedders bushings and Whiteline swaybars, so I haven't had the need to shop around.

Comment

Good topic. Just found this link. Not sure of the quality, but they are from the UK.

http://www.xyz-auto.co.uk/products/T...87%252d89.html

Click "ALSO VIEWED" tab to look at other coilovers for the BF 323 gtx
      Sean
      1988 Mazda 323 gtx
      1.8 bp-t swap

Comment

Hi

as far as i can see, it's only for the 4wd bf. and then the rear wont fit.

So far the best solution i have found is to buy a set of Pedders GSR struts for the front. This should be a short shaft strut. and if i use this with my GC coilover/springs, it should be ok. in the rear i will keep the red koni's. i need some confirmation about this, so if anybody have any inputs? Derrrick from CS should have been approving this combo. and i have sent a request to pedders

This is also the best solution money-wise....

Comment

what about this? http://www.xyz-auto.co.uk/products/R...89%252d94.html Its weird because it says, MAZDA 323 (2WD) : 89-94 89 was bf over here but after that 90 past was BG chassis. this is from Europe so what the difference? Is it for a BG or BF?

Comment

In europe there was a 89 bg, so This is is most likely for bg

Comment

Dang it! I wish some manufacturing company would recognize that Bf gt's are still around and they dam cool cars!

Comment

Bumping an old thread. Just looking for some clarification, from what I read BF GTX and BG GTR are the same? is this correct? My GTX suspension is dead and it looks like BG GTR coil overs are cheaper then BF GTX (not sure why?)
                BF 323 GTX

Comment

That is not correct. Lots of differences.

1988 White GTX - #1 parts
                  1988 Black GTX - #2 reliably broken touge monstar (294,000 miles no rebuilds) - dead
                  1988 Blue GTX - #3 in progress (view here)
                  1988 Blue GTX - #4 BPT swapped weekend warrior.
                  1988 White GTX - #5 Rally car

Comment

Originally posted by jay View Post
                    Before I got the good stuff, I used my bf GTX struts on my protege, which is bg 323gtr underpinnings and neither fronts nor backs bolted up, I had to mod out the lower mounts on all 4 struts...
                    this has me confused then. So you can run BF in BG.. but not BG in BF?
                    BF 323 GTX

Comment

Nope. The mounting tabs at the bottom end of the strut don't match up at all. Topmounts are close but mods needed. When I found need to run the suspenders from my old gtx on my protege, I had to play games to make em fit.
                      '90 AWD Protege, full GTR drivetrain swap, ~320 whp daily driver, RIP, and
                      '90 AWD Protege, yet another GTR swap, Open class rallycar with a Toyota GT4 gearbox swap, thus crossing the line between hobby and mental illness. And a Brabus E55 K8, removing all doubt.
                      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=110
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2599486

Comment

Any chance somebody has photos of both?
                        BF 323 GTX

Comment

I have a bunch of photos of GTX suspension compared to 2wd stuff... I posted a thread about it all

Comment

Working...
                          X