installed ur bushings yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. D Cox View Post
    Hey guys, I need to replace my bushings for the rear trailing links in my 88 GTX, Not exactly sure what ones I`ll need. Do these look like the right ones?

Or is there a bushing kit that has both Trailing link and lateral link bushings, might need to replace those also.

Great find Mr. D Cox. This find deserves it's own thread so as not to get lost & forgotten.

Comment

Need new bushing for my front lower control arms and all the bushing for my sway bars. Anyone know the part number for the stock bushings so I can order them or where to find the part numbers?
      For a 88 GTX
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nickz View Post
        Have you guys who bought the rear lateral bushings for the gtx resolved there problems yet?Figure away around this bs?
        I finally put my lateral link bushings in. There was a few issues, but I got it all to work in the end. There are two bushings in my kit that weren't correct. The bushing diameter was slightly too big. I managed to cram it in the lateral link, but had to do some extra work to get a sleeve to fit. I ended up using one of the stock bushing sleeves that was the correct length and since the bushing was slightly too big and crammed in the arm the inner diameter matched up with the stock sleeve.

Comment

I just finished a set of laterals for my fwd BF hatch. I used Energy Suspensions 2048G's and reused the oem sleeves. They are a perfect fit. Also did one of the GTX's the same way. Neat thing is they are only 3 bucks a pop.....12 bucks a side.

Comment

Working...
          X