No announcement yet.

Should I buy a 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the 6 is nice, but I can't afford it... I'm barely getting the 3 with all the available car money I have lol

I'm just waiting for some money to come through (which is how I can get the car), then its off to the dealership

My dad was telling me to investigate some other cars, but I dont think theres anything comparable to what I get in the 3 for the same price...

Only other cars I like are the SRT-4 and the Chevy Cobalt SS, but I can't get both because they are stick, and i'll have to let some other people drive it

Comment

weight, horsepower.. doesn't matter to me, i personally prefer the 3's handling over the 6's. mazda went through alot of marketing campaigns to boost sales of the mazda 6.. they're proud of that car. needless to say, if you want the option of 'shifting', get the Sport AT option, it allows you to shift your transmission just like you would a manual, except no clutch pedal . needless to say, the 3 is a very good choice.
      kevin

Comment

^^agreed

But I dont know how long i would trust that manumatic. I know the G35's come with it as well.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
          ^^agreed

But I dont know how long i would trust that manumatic. I know the G35's come with it as well.
          think of it this way, when have mazda transmissions been notoriously strong?
          kevin

Comment

Originally posted by D323
            ^^agreed

more and more ATX cars have the manual shift. The 3 ATX has it, The P5 and 3rd gens had it. Hell Hyundai's even have it...lol

Our old Jetta 1.8T had it, but it has a fancy fargingroovin name....tiptronic. Must be a Porsche thang....lol

Comment

Working...
            X