No announcement yet.

Reasons to buy 3s over Scion Tc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can give you some reasons for getting a scion over the 3, but then i dont think that's what you are asking

If it was me, i'd get a subie rs over either one :-p

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
      mazda=faster,better looking, nicer interior, better options, and its not a toyota
      not faster than the supercharged version....
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
        not faster than the supercharged version....
        Good point, 200hp of factory warrantied goodness is hard to argue with
        Dan
        dreesemonkey

Comment

200 boosted factory goodness... that is if she even wants/can afford the supercharged model.... I think those run 25 range (sticks out in my mind for some reason) almost the same price of an RX-8

Comment

The dealership I talked to said something about not offering the TRD parts anymore, that you would have to buy them from TRD yourself and get them put on, and that it would be treated just like any other aftermarket parts when it came to warranty issues. I specifically asked about the supercharged version and they said it wasn't an option. Wtf?

Comment

thats jacked up... my friends ex got hers from the dealer... then she thought it was too slow, so she had her parents take it back to the dealer and they put on a SC. All on her parents credit card too....

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                200 boosted factory goodness... that is if she even wants/can afford the supercharged model.... I think those run 25 range (sticks out in my mind for some reason) almost the same price of an RX-8
                I don't think so, but don't quote me. My friend was looking to buy one, I think he built one online including SC for about $20k. They're loaded stock ($16.5k), the SC isn't going to be a $4k option.

[edit]
                Just did some research and the SC isn't even out yet, apparently it's being pushed back to feb or march or april or something. The TRD kit anyway. Dunno about any aftermarket stuff.
                Last edited by funkdaddysmack; 01-27-2005, 07:39 PM.
                Dan
                dreesemonkey

Comment

Originally posted by Kreator
                  i can give you some reasons for getting a scion over the 3, but then i dont think that's what you are asking

If it was me, i'd get a subie rs over either one :-p
                  actually im all ears, im going to show her everything thats been written here to help her make a decision. I just want to say thanks to everyone for putting some input in. No it wouldnt be a SC scion, and we're going more for bang for the buck than speed. If she wants speed, i'll get my 05 Mustang GT and rip it up, she doesnt need it and doesnt really want too much either. Something affordable that can get here through school thats easy on insurance too is all.

2003 Sunlight Silver ES 5 Speed
                  www.cardomain.com/id/bigwoo23

There seems to be an epidemic in MI, everyone seems to think that painting your car isn't cool anymore, and people drive around with more primer than paint. What is the world coming to?

Comment

Working...
                  X