No announcement yet.

the difrence between......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go mazda3 sp2.3 and from driving my friends 2.3 a few times, damn i like that acceleration. just imagine more power, and i never want to hear automatic mentioned on this website, unless its how to get rid of it. almost makes me sick thinking about an auto.
    proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

get me the part number for a new clutch and i'll believe it.

Comment

autos rule....i dunno i dont want the XB anymore...so maybe its gonna be the 2.3

2 1/2" Custom Exhaust, Injen Intake, Strut Bar, 17"s, Evo III Body Kit....More to Come
        2001 1.6 Liter Auto.

Comment

im tellin ya get the sp2.3
          proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

SP 23 doesn't exist anymore, they're all sold.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
              SP 23 doesn't exist anymore, they're all sold.
              theres like 2 up at the dealer I was at on saturday?

What do ya mean sold out?
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

We had like 5 in, and they all sold out, and it was the end of the SP 2.3 model. I don't doubt other dealerships having 1 or 2 left, but they won't get anymore. They prolly have autos left. Our 2 sticks(1 sedan 1 hatch) sold within a week of us getting them, and the other 3 cars(all hatch autos) sold a week or 2 later.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by dapro
                  I just got off the phone with mazda, the sport shift automatic is actually a standard transmission with a computer controlled motor that shifts the gears...which is actually called a automated transmission, I have a few semi trucks with automated transmission in them...and all they are is a standard transmission with a box of motors in top that shift the gears....

DaPro
                  Whoever told you this is stupid!
                  2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

well that sucks.

Comment

Working...
                    X