X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I go?

Comment

Originally posted by midnightblue97
      Mike, Chris, I'll go shopping with you suckaz too.
      maybe we could get a buy 2 get one free deal...?

Originally posted by Intruder
      Can I go?
      ya man, i'll swing by and pick you up

Comment

Jest ye not; for thy shall own thee Mazdaspeed3.
        My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
        - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

I heard the Mazdaspeed RX-8..is only availible in Japan..AND that its not boosted...just has a bunch of differnt bumpers, sideskirts..and what not.

Comment

You heard right...we're talking about possible future models.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

IMO its not a mazdaspeed if its not boosted
              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

I hope Mazda feels the same way!

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                  I hope Mazda feels the same way!
                  so far they seem to have the same theory.... except the Mazdaspeed RX-8 in Japan (if it is only cosmetic upgrades )

Comment

Cosmetic upgrades don't work for me.
                    More power and better handling are my ****. Doesn't necessarily have to be forced induction, but in that case it would have to be at least 200ish HP NA and an equivalent or greater number in torque,.
                    Ryan The middle child is always ignored
                    BP powered 97LX Touring Edition
                    Vibrant strut tower brace, KVR front brake pads, Tungsram Megalicht H4 headlight bulbs, Phillips Halogen H3 foglight bulbs.... 91 GT rims w/ 195 60 14 Yokohomo Mirada GTX sport

Comment

If its NA, I would want at least 230hp from it. 100hp per liter isn't too much to ask.

Comment

You can buy MazdaSpeed parts for the RX-8 in the US, and they consist of bumpers, spoiler, side skirts, wheels, etc. Nothing performance wise as of yet.

However, the Japanese MazdaSpeed RX-8, if I remember correctly has 280hp due to exhaust and intake work, not turboed.

MazdaSpeed 3(well, Axela) was a concept in Japan a year or more ago...

I think we are getting the MazdaSpeed 6 in a week or so...I'll post a full driving impression when we get it...if I don't kill myself driving it.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                        On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                        My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
                          You can buy MazdaSpeed parts for the RX-8 in the US, and they consist of bumpers, spoiler, side skirts, wheels, etc. Nothing performance wise as of yet.
                          Actually, all of the "bumpers, spoiler, side skirts, wheels, etc." ARE performance parts since they provide better downforce, reduce the CoD as well as streamline the car and provide better aerodynamics. They also reduce weight. Don't be so quick to take things at face value.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

I meant "performance" as in engine/drivetrain.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                            On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                            My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Not trying to be an ass here, but then you should've said "engine/drivetrain".

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                                Actually, all of the "bumpers, spoiler, side skirts, wheels, etc." ARE performance parts since they provide better downforce, reduce the CoD as well as streamline the car and provide better aerodynamics. They also reduce weight. Don't be so quick to take things at face value.

and hood spacers and the "Tornado" really work... show me some thing to back up the "performance" parts on the ms rx8 and i will then belive it. where the weight get reduces?? if any wieght was lost in the bumper it was off set buy the bigger spoiler and wheels + the mazdaspeed badgings.... but let me be the fist to say i dont know much about the car so most of this is just an opinion....
                                ok so this is what i have done to my car.... i have a mitsu te04h turbo miata header customized for a turbo... volvo intercooler, dsm bov, acufab adj. fuel pressure reg, stock injectors and maf, colder spark plugs narrowed gap, stock cat and 2.5" exhuast..... umm thats all that i can think of for now... pics coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X