Mazda speed version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Everybody,
    i need to get some tips here to make my car look good. I come from a long way, unfortunately acessories for my car is not easy to get. I own a mazda protege 1999 hatch back. Pls e-mail me alanyanie@hotmail.com

Comment

Not true guys. The Mazdaspeed RX-8 is already out in Japan. MAZDASPEED LIVES! Go look for a new magazine called, "Speed" by Road & Track. They pitt the Nismo 350Z against the Mazdaspeed RX-8. AND the Mazdaspeed RX-8 IS coming to North America, supposedly with more power.

I love shooting down rumours!

Comment

oh ya, pics

http://www.fast-autos.net/mazda/mazdaspeedrx8.html

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
          get on with the times, mazda bought out mazdaspeed in 1999
          Not sure what your point is? Just because Kris says something, doesn't mean it's gospel. Mazdaspeed still exists, and there will be future Mazdaspeeds. Deal with it.

Comment

the auto industry seems to flow with the times (though usually stuck back behind a number of years). car's are somewhat of what defines us as a culture. certain styles and adaptations are pulled from what people throw on their cars after it comes from the factory, so although in limited production, there is always a 'market' for something you can't typically find off the shelf. will mazda give up on mazdaspeed.. it'd be purely speculation.. but i doubt it.
            peace

Comment

on a side note, here's all the here-say you're hearing about an rx8 mazdaspeed in the states.. clearly states that there aren't any set intentions as of yet, however, the parts to build an rx8 are mostly available at your local mazda speed dealership http://autoweek.com/cat_content.mv?p..._code=09734493 read and dissolve.
              peace

Comment

Originally posted by TheMAN
                get on with the times, mazda bought out mazdaspeed in 1999
                I realize that Edwin, but, Mazda only began pushing it at last years TAS (the FIRST year that the MS stuff was shown WITH Mazda) In previous years, MS had its OWN booth elsewhere.
                The purchase of MS in 99 was a financial descision by Mazda (they didnt really care about the tunning/racing aspect of the sport, they just wanted THEIR cut of the profits).
                Which brings us back to last years TAS...

Also, woopeedeedoo about the JDM RX-8, its prettier with a better dial in suspension, but, to me, thats no MS Version...just a RX-8 with a kit...

"SHOW ME POWER!!! "

(BTW, thanks for sticking up for me Josh)

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

Working...
                X