No announcement yet.

Pictures of my 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's cause you have a nice house buddy! just a pic from the outside.
    Rick
    '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
    '02 Protege5.0

Comment

we're having a meet at dave & buster's in marietta on the 22nd at 1:00...you guys should come out! my wife and i will be there!

nice car, btw
      2003 Spicy MSP

2003 Mazda Protege5 - traded

2001 Mazda MP3 #1476 - sold

Comment

quick house question...is that dryvit? hope not...i just sold a dryvit house...i will never own another.
        2003 Spicy MSP

Comment

Both of you atlanta ppl should check out www.importatlanta.com...its a great forum been around for years. Weekly meets etc..

check it out

Comment

i would, but i can't do weekly meets...i'm an hour and half south of atlanta...with a wife and 9 month old...so that'd be kinda difficult.

here's the thread for the meet this sunday.

Mazdas247 is an independent community featuring Discussion Forums, Classifieds and Resources for Mazda vehicles.

hope to see you guys/gals there!
            2003 Spicy MSP

Comment

there is also a huge meet this sunday at HI-Fi buys on Mt. Zion....why dont you all come on over there and join us.....were talkin about 90+ cars!!! bring the mazda crew.

BTW the mportatlanta forum isnt a club its just a Import forum for Atlanta, i meant that soem ppl have weekly meets just to meet and talk not club stuff..

Comment

Working...
              X