More Mazda3 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiddX
    I AM NOT BUYING ONE!!! ITS BASED ON THE FORD FOCUS!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ford
    The platform was designed by a group of Ford of Europe, Volvo and Mazda engineers. Ford-Europe actually has a very good quality history.

Most of Ford's US quality problems are due to the accounting department's method of "negotiating" with suppliers. It pretty much goes like this:
    The '3 will be built in Japan with Japanese suppliers that hopefully have never met a Ford price negotiation team.

It's all irrelevant as Ford has announced that the Focus II platform is too expensive and after 3 years of practicing they finally figured out how to make a US Focus I. So the US Focus will remain on the same platform until 2008. Brilliant
    This space intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by David
      the red one is a for light you only have one in back and it sits on the drivers side. the other light is the reverse light. this isthe norm in Europe
      Yeah, it's for a rear fog-lamp. I just thought it'd keep both reverse lights. *shrug*
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

then its going to be of the same quality as our beloved proteges? if it turns out to be quality (as all of mazda's cars are now that the 626 is gone) im going to get one. i have enough money for a hefty down payment, and im hoping ill get one when they first come out so i can go to AEM, K&N, and a bunch of other aftermarket dealers and let the use my car in return for some performance stuff. obviously im getting the 2.2l 180hp i4
        Serenity's Dead.

Comment

Working...
        X