No announcement yet.

The Beginings of a BulletProof Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

early BP are all bullet proof one of the best motors ever build anything cast iron is unbreakable and can call for some serious boost. BP is like a 4G63 six bolt, solid as can be well with out all the problems that the EVO motor has. and so you know the BP block can handle that much horse with a much bigger bore. they are cast iron. built to handle. what comp. ratio are those did not see that in there. i got weiscos from summit also mine are 8.5 s wonder if those are they same or not. but mine are 40mm over bore. trust me will handle it will no problem. and with 500 horses.

Comment

Originally posted by MX3_GTR View Post
      early BP are all bullet proof one of the best motors ever build anything cast iron is unbreakable and can call for some serious boost. BP is like a 4G63 six bolt, solid as can be well with out all the problems that the EVO motor has. and so you know the BP block can handle that much horse with a much bigger bore. they are cast iron. built to handle. what comp. ratio are those did not see that in there. i got weiscos from summit also mine are 8.5 s wonder if those are they same or not. but mine are 40mm over bore. trust me will handle it will no problem. and with 500 horses.
      40mm overbore eh? So all 4 pistons sit in one giant bore together ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lex View Post
        40mm overbore eh? So all 4 pistons sit in one giant bore together ... lol
        I'm sure he ment 40 over

I see you're from my town cinci. Hit me up sometime. I could use more bg cinci ppl to chill with. Ok back on topic.
        Last edited by Turpro; 11-27-2007, 05:42 AM.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

40 over FTW
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323 View Post
            40 over FTW

yeah he made a mistake not mm. thousandths but still i know some blocks can be bored 60 over I'm pretty sure they sell 60 over pistons for bp
            eat me

Comment

^ they do, if i would of decided to stick with the BP, that would have been the route.
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yeah did not mean 40 mm. 40 thousands sorry bout. and thanks for taking it easy on me lol. the original point was that the BP can handle a lot more then you think.

Comment

oh where at in cincy.

Comment

Working...
                  X