No announcement yet.

what models can i get the right turbo for a bp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks scortgtc ya and ur kinda close so shiping wont be to bad ya pm me some pics and stats of your setup

Comment

i just found a 94 miata turbo exuast manifold withdown pipe and catback for 189.00 will that manifold bolt up to the bp and if so can a vj11 fit it ?

Comment

Depends on what flange is on it......

Listen I'm going to be as polite as I can and try to help you out. You need to sit down and do A LOT of reading up on turbocharging your car. Cause right now I see zoom zoom boom in your future. Go read threads in the forced induction section.
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
          i just found a 94 miata turbo exuast manifold withdown pipe and catback for 189.00 will that manifold bolt up to the bp and if so can a vj11 fit it ?
          The manifold will fit, a vj11 will not, and you won't be able to use the downpipe or catback...

Where did you find it?
          sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
          92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
            The manifold will fit, a vj11 will not, and you won't be able to use the downpipe or catback...

Where did you find it?
            The flange will fit but the manifold,depending on which one, will need to be modded to work or will not work at all. If its the ramhorn style it can be flipped and work but that will require fab work from a good shop. Also ebay manifolds are trash anyways.
            I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
            |.....Overnight....................| ||
            |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
            "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
            Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

Word, though I've seen them used unflipped once or twice.

Wish I could find an MSM setup for that price.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atomicEGT View Post
                Word, though I've seen them used unflipped once or twice.

Wish I could find an MSM setup for that price.
                It all depends on the manifold. Theres quite a few different styles. Some are close, some might need flipped and some will not remotely work at all. I found one that would work on my protege. I didn't get it because I bought the 323 instead and I don't remember where I found it.
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

it says 1.8 bpt on this one check this one two ?

Last edited by stylingtwagon; 07-28-2008, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
                    That's for a 1.6L.
                    sigpic

Comment

so basicly i can use that with a t-25 from a junk yard rebuild it and go from there right ?

Comment

zomg lolol

Comment

Sure, why the hell not.*

*this is probably not a good idea
                          Last edited by atomicEGT; 07-28-2008, 10:17 PM. Reason: Here be there sarcasm
                          sigpic

Comment

how hard would it be to use that mani with a t-25 and still find the right down pipe to fit ?

Comment

Working...
                            X