No announcement yet.

bpt hesatation from hell !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im so jealouse travis man im still waiting for some installed pixs was up????

well pimpin congrats on your bpt wagon whut you doing with that spare motor you have in the garage now????? lol

Comment

Originally posted by stylingtwagon View Post
      ok the ngk;s did it no more hesitation this *ucker flys im so happy now just the idle now get this it idles fine when u first start it up and for the first 5 mins then when its starts to warm up its starts to get a little up and down a little but not as much as before i changed plugs i thing the bpv is it i can hear it hiss alot right as im just barly showing pos boost under meduim driving ? traction in first and second gear is a joke lol .i can cruz at 40 mph in 2 gear ,floor it an the speedo jumps to 70 even tho im still going 45 ha ha .
      How is your bpv hooked up? Is there a hose that comes from the tb tube to it then another to vaf pipe? If you're hearing a hiss then that's a vac leak. Your eratic idle might be the fast idle valve. If that wax that's in it is ****ty then it won't open and close right.
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

the bpv is not hooked up back to the vaf its open like a bov air come out of the nipple .
        and the loop for the bpv off the vaf is caped

Comment

Ummm there's your problem. Bpv can't be run like that.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
          X