bpt surging problem please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BTR-GT94 View Post
    my hatch hasn't sealed to well after the accident so my batt. terminals get corroded pretty often. sometimes it surges and i have some power loss. clears right up when i clean em off.

i agree you should clean all your connectors with some electrical contact cleaner also check the part of your coil where the plug wire pushes in make sure its not all green

Comment

actually i swicthed back to my n/a bp mani fold last night and all problems went away. except the huge power loss it fells like it lost 15-20 hp but it doesnt have such a nasty power band . before it was like a cr 500 now its like a 250f for those of u who ride dirtbikes youll know what i mean its the differnce bettween 2stroke and 4stroke im sayin the gtx felt like a 2 stroke mani and the n/a fells like a built 4 stroke.any ways also i added 4 more tooth richer on the rx-7 vaf so i think now im up to 10 tooth on the gear from a stock rx-7. it seems to run good .

Comment

And your timing is set at __ now?
        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Working...
        X