No announcement yet.

new ride ?s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im looking for the wheels that are in my racing picture i have not yet learned which wheels are each year. but i would like to find either all white wheels or all black
    sigpic

Comment

I have some
      Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
      "Who Dey"

Comment

If distance isn't a problem i'll trade you rims for rims
        Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
        "Who Dey"

Comment

dont tease me like that! lol who would want these ugly alloys? haha. and this is a side note to anyone. would anyone be interested in a set of lowering springs? my other drive is a 97 lx. a couple rears ago i bought adjustable lowering springs(eibach) i think. the struts on my lx had to be modified to make them work. if anyone is interested i would trade straight up for a stock set of struts and springs. i never put a caster camber kit on my lx so with the 3.5 inch drop i chew up a set of tire every 6 months
          sigpic

Comment

hey bomdoutscort, it looks like we are only 2.5 hours apart. i live in jasper indiana now. . i work nights so if anyone on here needs to get ahold of me you can text me on my cell. 217 722 5468. and bomdoutscort. if you have a cam phone maybe i can send you better pics of my wheels and you can send a pic of yours.....wow that just sounds dirty lol
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X