No announcement yet.

My 1993 MX3 RS, Just Got Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great work my friend keep it up and she will by the gleam in your eye for a long time ... it took me many of nights of sleeping on the couch before i got my mx to where she is now the wife is more protective of her than i GO Figure LOL
    sigpicfor the want of a horshoe, a horse was lost, for the want of a steed , a calvary was lost, for the loss of a cavarly a messenger was loss, for the loss of a messenger .... a war was lost

Comment

Very nice work
      1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
      1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
      2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
      2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
      .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

thanks man...nasty natti you from the OH and dime?
        sigpicfor the want of a horshoe, a horse was lost, for the want of a steed , a calvary was lost, for the loss of a cavarly a messenger was loss, for the loss of a messenger .... a war was lost

Comment

I am planning on buying a BP for my RS, and I want to change all of the problem seals and do the preventative maintenance work before it goes in.

This is what I am thinking for right now:

Front Main Seal
          Rear Main Seal
          Water Pump
          Timing Belt and Tensioner
          Oil Pan Gasket
          Exhaust Gasket (because I am buying it without a manifold)
          Oil Filter
          Clutch Kit

Is there anything Else I am missing?

I am going to need a nice spreadsheet layout of what these things are going to cost me so I can budget the money now.
          2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
          1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

just buy a rebuild kit it comes with all the gaskets you will need and it should only run you about 80-90 at either autozone or advanced auto

Comment

Damn, that looks good! I wish I was closer cause I need some serious fender help on the drivers side of my 323 and I don't know how to do body work, but that is excellent work!

Keep us informed!

MrH.

Looking for an Interplay Bumper!!!!

Comment

I'm picking up the BP tomorrow! Hopefully I'll also be getting the Oil pan gasket that it needs, the front and rear main seals, and the throttle body gasket. I may wait on the exhaust gasket, I like my cars loud

I may be putting it in as soon as next weekend, depending on when my parts arrive.
                2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
                1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

good stuff, your moving alond nicely
                  91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

Working...
                  X