No announcement yet.

mx3 gs to bp swap info needed quick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im going to be checking it out this saturday the guy said the engine has a bad bearing

and he told me it comes with ss brake lines full suspension setup 17" wheels with tires 15" wheels with tires an extra transmission with a different gear ratio not sure if that can be done with the v6 transmissions he also said there was more he just cant think of the stuff off of the top of his head

Comment

is the mx3 v6 transmission a g series and can i install the msp lsd

Comment

the transmission is a G-series.
        2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
        1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

sounds like ur staying v6 now but yes the pro lx harness is pnp its the harness i used in my v6 to bpt swap

Comment

still not sure i am going to bother getting it because of the guys price

Comment

well i called the guy and am going this weekend to check it out he said they it dose have a 2.5 in it but has a bad bearing hes asking 2k with 60,000 on the body

it comes with 2 sets of rims 17 and 15 bm short shifter new clutch and some other aftermarket parts

what should i offer this guy

Comment

if the body is spotless then 1500 is ok for a good shell .... btw i will offer you 350 for your BP if you can get it to the border for me ... niagara falls

Comment

You can get a good running mx-3 2.5 for that $$
                  I got lucky, and got one that ran a 14.7 1/4 mile with alot of upgrades for $1500. I'd buy it for $1500, and rebuild the DE (I assume).
                  '93 MX-3 GS - 2.5L P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.25" Str8 exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp. bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, Fuzion ZRi tires, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2

Comment

it has a 2.5l not a ze but i decided on another car

Comment

Working...
                    X