No announcement yet.

rear lip idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y dont you go talk to the 12sec all motor v6 323.......he will show u the light.

Comment

.....theres only 1?

95' mx-3 BPT GT28r

Comment

Originally posted by mazdamx3freak View Post
        Y dont you go talk to the 12sec all motor v6 323.......he will show u the light.
        using someone car besides yours to talk **** is like using another mans penis to impress your girlfriend..
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

(Quote:Originally Posted by mazdamx3freak
          Y dont you go talk to the 12sec all motor v6 323.......he will show u the light.)

MD323
          using someone car besides yours to talk **** is like using another mans penis to impress your girlfriend..
          LMFAO That's so true!!!

And i've seen 4 cyl eat v6 and v8 for breakfast lunch and dinner.... so MX3freak watch what you say...

Comment

Hmmm i'd say with a nice sideskirt, the front lip and some paint the car could actually look ok.

The one pictured is in the new JDM RICE category (has a black front lip, black wheels, ****ty tails etc..) But if it had stock tails and some sideskirts AND was painted one color i think it would look real nice.

Comment

i like it. i've seen mx-3 people use the stock front GS lip on the rear too that looked nice as well.

i think all mazdas (assides our crappy protege/323 bumpers WTF) look nice stock, with a bit of 'flare' such as a small lip kit.

i say go for it.
              -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
              http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by SPENONE View Post

The one pictured is in the new JDM RICE category (has a black front lip, black wheels, ****ty tails etc..)

Whatever
                Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

Originally posted by Masterbanter View Post

Whatever
                  LMAO..sorry man......its a trend going out the window!...paint that lip and get OEM tails!

Comment

does the mx5 1.6 the same as the mx3 1.6?

Comment

Originally posted by iceburnsx89 View Post
                      does the mx5 1.6 the same as the mx3 1.6?

A little of topic, But internally yes. Not sure if the miata ones are a bit stronger or not(internally).
                      but they have different intake manifolds,exhaust manifold, trans.etc.
                      since the miata is RWD.

and yes its me.
                      This is lolZz

Comment

Originally posted by Empire932 View Post
                        A little of topic, But internally yes. Not sure if the miata ones are a bit stronger or not(internally).
                        but they have different intake manifolds,exhaust manifold, trans.etc.
                        since the miata is RWD.

and yes its me.
                        A little off topic? No a lot off topic. Totally different subject. Lol

I do agree with spen saying to paint the front lip but keep the wheels. Master's car is clean and he pays atn to detail. I didn't think he had the altezza tails but if so then yea go back to stock
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

I have stock tails, but the front lip will stay black till I paint the whole car, which might be never (future plans, new house, baby and restore the 240z).
                          Mx3 RS,BP-turbo
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628805

Comment

Working...
                          X