No announcement yet.

mx3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, which motor do you have exactly??? GTR, gtx or bp??? Do you have the GTR injectors? How about the injector resistance box??? Which standalone do you have?? Also are you using the stock AFM or does your standalone have one??

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

lol a mixup thinking you were getting a gtx and getting a GTR instead ... i could use one of those mixups ... PLEASE

dont give up ... between all of us here ... we'll get her running

Comment

exactly mazdanoob i strated a thread a long time ago because i ordered a gtx motor and was having confusion and posted pics up and everyone said i had a gtr turbo and mani and other guts.. so i was of course happy but now this has turned into a nightmare of finding what my problem is. yes i have the gtr injectors and also 550 rx7 which i will be putting in once i get it running and yes i have the resistor box also. i bought the ms system off lex

Comment

can u post pics of the connectors in question as well as an overall shot of their locations ... it would help greatly to get you sorted

Comment

sorry it took me a while but it is so hard to stay interested in the mx been so long and havent saw her run but mazdanoob i got pics but its a messs so be prepared

Comment

Working...
            X