No announcement yet.

Name the sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many of you here complaining are the sole provider for a family(with kids) AND still find time to mod a car even if its not as much as you originaly planned?

thought so...
    "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
    -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
    *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
    172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
    New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Um, me. I have an 8 month yearold daughter. Monoxidechild has a son as well
      1988 Mazda MX-6 GT<<Project
      1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD
      1998 GMC Sonoma SLS<<wifes daily

Comment

I said kids and monoxide isnt in this so whats the point of bringing him up?
        at 8 months old you havnt even begun to pay for or understand just how much time kids take up so keep your off topic banter in the off topic section.
        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Being a parent is being a parent. Period. With turpros kids being older hes got a couple of helpers! You guys can try to bash me, but I do what I say Im going to do, I dont talk about it.

Turpros wife doesnt work? Since you said hes sole provider, then that means hes got a car to drive while hes doing the swap if he needs to go somewhere. Either way. He keeps talking all this **** and nothing gets done. Period.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
          1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Originally posted by MD323 View Post
            I said kids and monoxide isnt in this so whats the point of bringing him up?
            at 8 months old you havnt even begun to pay for or understand just how much time kids take up so keep your off topic banter in the off topic section.
            There is a thread now. Since you have all taken this outta of proportion
            1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

Originally posted by pile_of_rd1 View Post
              Being a parent is being a parent. Period. With turpros kids being older hes got a couple of helpers! You guys can try to bash me, but I do what I say Im going to do, I dont talk about it.

Turpros wife doesnt work? Since you said hes sole provider, then that means hes got a car to drive while hes doing the swap if he needs to go somewhere. Either way. He keeps talking all this **** and nothing gets done. Period.
              Too bad you havent been here long enough to know that with the boost build he did it took him atleast 2 times gathering parts and selling them because of things coming up. In the end though what happened? He ended up boosting his car. So i'd just take a back seat position or trunk position if i were you and stay tuned.
              Cincinnati, ohio Bengals for life
              "Who Dey"

Comment

thats a crazy looking sensor!

sidenote: glad to have you back in the mod. side
                Originally posted by 90prtege
                have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                Originally posted by Turpro
                Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                CRZbrussian: that sux
                CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_KLDE View Post
                  Um, me. I have an 8 month yearold daughter. Monoxidechild has a son as well
                  not everyone is bad ass as me.
                  ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                  ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                  What are you driving?

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
                    not everyone is bad ass as me.
                    hahah yea apparently.
                    1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

You're fine Turpro. Let the swap continue.
                      1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                      1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                      2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                      1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

This **** is just funny now. Man you ppl don't understand my personal life and won't because I only let a select few into it. I'll just say this, 3 kids, 1 I pay child support for and some ppl probably would **** if they knew how much I paid a week for that. Plus I pay for 4 plane tickets per year to see her. Paying almost 2 a week just for med ins, football ****, diapers, clothes.......I can keep going but I won't. For everyone that don't know me or what's in my life, fk off and don't talk **** about something you don't know about.
                        1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
                        1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
                        2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
                        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

This is just getting dumb. You people have no fkn clue what I pay for and how much I sacrifice for my kids. I pay almost 150 a week just in child support that's not including the 200 a week for medical ins and the 4 plane tickets I pay for. Right now, anyone that doesn't know me or what I do in my life fukc off and keep your mouth shut about things that you have no clue about.
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

BAsically to you ppl that think aI can just drop everything and pay for **** fk off. You have no fkn clue about me and too sit there and talk **** and open threads about me is just immature and dumb.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Basically to you ppl that think aI can just drop everything and pay for **** fk off. You have no fkn clue about me and too sit there and talk **** and open threads about me is just immature and dumb.
                              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

for turpro

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
                                1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

Working...
                                X