MX-6/Probe wiring diagram.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lex View Post
    Price should be similar to the BP models that are sold in the vendor section.

As for ETA - not too sure at this moment as many thing are going on - I hope later this year. This is for the F2T I presume?
    Yes, it's for an F2T. If you would have the capability to write a base map for my specific setup, i would buy you all the beer in the world.

No but really, that part isn't a huge deal, i believe the main part would be just modifying the tune for the new injector size.

Will you be doing packages to delete the stupid VAF and going to a GM-style IAT instead or anything of the sort?

Comment

Originally posted by concealer404 View Post
      Yes, it's for an F2T. If you would have the capability to write a base map for my specific setup, i would buy you all the beer in the world.

No but really, that part isn't a huge deal, i believe the main part would be just modifying the tune for the new injector size.

Will you be doing packages to delete the stupid VAF and going to a GM-style IAT instead or anything of the sort?
      Yes, that would be one of the options. Take a look at what is offered for the BP. We plan to offer more options in the future.

Comment

Ok, will do! Thanks for putting up with me... this is all new to me. New car, never dealt with a VAF, Megasquirt, etc etc etc

Ok.. just saw the packages. That sounds perfect.
        Last edited by concealer404; 02-16-2010, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Mod in this section please delete the above spam.

I have a few questions for the K8/KL gurus:

1. The K8 was used from 1991 to 1998? The 1996 and newer vehicles are OBD2. For the OBD1 years (1991-1995) is the engine wiring in the K8 kept the same or are there change? In other words would a harness from a 1991 K8 work on a 1995 vehicle?

2. Are the K8 and KLDE/ZE engine harnesses interchangeable?

3. Are the Probe and MX-6 KL harnesses interchangeable?

4. What years did the MX-6 and Probe make electrical changes that made them incompatible? Just after 1996?

5. What other cars used the KLDE and KLZE?

6. The 1.6L DOHC/SOHC MX-3 - do they have compatible engine harnesses with the BP?

I know these questions are probably best posted in the MX-6.com but we have some people that know this here as well.

Currently doing development on the Mazda V6 PNP MS and I want to get the years/engines/model and compatibility correct.

More wiring diagrams from different years would be of great help as well.

Comment

Hey Lex did you get your hands on a probe FSM yet i could really utilize one if you did mainly 93 2.5
            Check out the Pics
            sigpic
            http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
            Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

i know i have one for a 97 626. the 94 2.5 info posted on the 1st page im pretty sure is the same as the 93's
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

id really appreciate anything i can get, i keep blowing a fuse that makes no sense to me (meter fuse) on this fuse according to manual these run off that fuse back up lights, instrument cluster (gauges and dummy lights not the back lighting) rear window defroster switch indicator not the actual power to the defrost, power window switch illumination, power door lock switch illumination, keyless entry system, power antenna(my car doesn't have one) shift lock (don't have one manual trans) and speed control system the only time the fuse blows is when i hammer on the throttle and well HAHAHAHAHA thats not gonna stop happening
                Check out the Pics
                sigpic
                http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/vbpi...?do=view&g=228
                Mazda's Rule Honda's Drool

Comment

The mx3 with the K8 has essentially the same wiring ... and I found the FSM as a torrent.

Comment

Working...
                  X