No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 New Zealand dollar buys 52 US cents. Makes it expensive.

Comment

sorry for double post. Thats why I decided not to go for this until I discovered I don' really have a choice.

Comment

put me down for one . down payment will be sent as soon as tax refund comes in.

Comment

gbilski, are you in or out officially?

MANTISX69- you've been added to the list (what board are you from?)
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

yup

mx6.com, own 89 probe gt turbo

Comment

glad you could make over from mx6.com
              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

In or out? you mean the buy? In, I was just saying that I wasn't going to do this before due to the exchange rate, but I need one now, so definitely in.

Comment

List is updated: Gary, Jesper.
                  Mfactory confirmed your payments

Comment

So how long until the next payment is due?

Comment

whenever youd like to quite honestly(your free to pay the deposit or in full). beyond that probably right after prototype testing & fitting is complete & production is ready to start.

Comment

Congrats boys for making it to 10 and hopefully even more! Cant wait to see the prototype of this baby! So anxious to have this thing installed its not even funny lol.
                        91 MX6 GT - Powered by Precision t3/t4 50 BB turbo
                        Untuned dyno equals = 280whp, 340 ft/lbs torque on 20psi, stock motor.

Comment

Ok, so now we have 10, is this where prototyping kicks off ?

Comment

can i still get in even tho u already have 10?
                            Rob's machina de destruccion
                            Originally posted by ragnarock01
                            "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

Yup, prototyping will start shortly. We've just opened back up after the New Year Holidays, so will take a few days for us to get back into the swing of things

MK1gGT-Rob - We are always ready (and willing) to take your money j/k

Yes, this buy is still open to anyone who wants in, and will be up until we start work on the production units
                              MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
                              YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
                              SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
                              SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

i sent my down payment last night. hope you recieved it ok.
                                ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                                ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                                What are you driving?

Comment

Working...
                                X