No announcement yet.

H type helical LSD(Mfactory)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesse, i've sent out PM's to everyone on here who needs to pay/make a final deposit amount.

check the list in post#1 for ppl who've yet to come through. catch them on other boards if you can.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I posted it up on www.performanceprobe.com/forums
      Rob's machina de destruccion
      Originally posted by ragnarock01
      "America never would have gone to the moon without an LSD. It kept the rockets flying straight, and it'll keep me from going into a ditch."

Comment

yeah they never kicked through my registration.... so i've never been able to post there
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

Are people still able to get in on the buy-in? As in, pay $650 and get all the bolts, etc? Or can they only preorder right now?
          1990 MX-6 GT'ALITA' 2nd Gen Struts & Springs Dutch FSTB, Manual Belts & Windows
          BUILT ENGINE - forged pistons - over-bored block - aluminum flywheel
          PORTED/POLISHED HEAD - oversized intake valves - custom valve guides
          EVO III 16G 2.5" Electric Cutout, RFL BOV

Comment

Yes, they can get in up until the first batch is ready.
            MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
            YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
            SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
            SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

being that a few havent paid at all, if you want in, contact them. they very well might not be able to afford it, and you can help them out by buying there spot.

and all you others, pay up bitch's! i want my LSD!
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

I've already paid up fully, I was gonna spread the word a little and see if I can get a few new people in on the group buy to get the first batch going, that's all. Which I shall do now that I know :D

Comment

is it possiable to still get into the group buy till after the new year because with christmas its leaving me broke ?

or

if i get approved with my credit card can i pay it that way with the full amount

and what would postage be to australia nsw?

cheers

Comment

It depends on when those that have deposits pay up fully. I think the minimum number is 10 people, which means only two more people have to step up and pay fully for an LSD (I could be wrong though, does everyone with a deposit need to pay fully before the first batch is made?)

Either way, you can probably wait until after new years, I doubt the first batch will go out before then-- not at this rate anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ragnarock01 View Post
                      It depends on when those that have deposits pay up fully. I think the minimum number is 10 people, which means only two more people have to step up and pay fully for an LSD (I could be wrong though, does everyone with a deposit need to pay fully before the first batch is made?)

Either way, you can probably wait until after new years, I doubt the first batch will go out before then-- not at this rate anyway.

when does the first batch arrive?

Comment

he just said, probably wont happen till at least we get two more paid fully. and no way to know when other people are gonna pay.
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

So can the people who have only paid deposits at least give everyone else here some sort of idea of when you intend to pay the rest? Or don't they follow along on the forum anymore

Comment

i think its a matter of corralling everyone who normally uses other forums.

Comment

I paid my second half off late last week.
                              Just waiting on a confirmation from Mfactory of payment recieved.

Comment

Payment received

Sorry for the late replies, been busy with the PRI Show.
                                MFactory / YCW Engineering (LSD's, Gears, Flywheels, Clutches, Driveshafts, Axles) - www.teammfactory.com
                                YCW Suspension (Mid-Range Coilovers) - www.ycwsuspension.com
                                SWIFT Springs Europe (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringseurope.com
                                SWIFT Springs Asia (Exclusive Distributor) - www.swiftspringsasia.com

Comment

Working...
                                X