1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD
    1998 GMC Sonoma SLS<<wifes daily

Comment

indeed.

1992 MX-3 GS - KLZE
      1997 Probe GT

Its not a BP05.... Its a BPOS... BIG PIECE OF ****

Comment

well im crashing out, hopfully i dont get a text message tomorrow from random forum memebers.
        1988 Mazda MX-6 GT<<Project
        1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

Originally posted by DeeAOne View Post
          cant argue there. ive yet to race a modded pro or 323 but im sure a BPT would run circles around me. lol

better yet, just put the KL in the mx6!
          not a stock gtx setup I bet. you trapped 100 in the 1/4 on a ****ty launch? I bet you could stomp on some BPT's.
          If you'd come to flyrtle you could ride in one (maybe 2) lol

on topic- I really like probes. I hope you do this one nice. and that mx6 is sex too.
          -Steve

94' Protege < Worklog<SOLD!
          VF10 powered!
          262 Whp & 257 Wtq
          13.1@107

'02 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Comment

Sigh. Welcome to cp.

You guys really need to chill. I'm not here to earn anyones respect nor do I need it.
            1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
            1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
            2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
            .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
              not a stock gtx setup I bet. you trapped 100 in the 1/4 on a ****ty launch? I bet you could stomp on some BPT's.
              If you'd come to flyrtle you could ride in one (maybe 2) lol

on topic- I really like probes. I hope you do this one nice. and that mx6 is sex too.
              Thats my old 626 i just traded off for a Nissan 300ZX, and then for this Probe GT. My MX-6 is pretty plain right now. But thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
              Sigh. Welcome to cp.

You guys really need to chill. I'm not here to earn anyones respect nor do I need it.
              Thanks for the welcome, and no offense but CP is littered with your talk of KL swap, so its only natural that after a year and a half that people will give you ****.
              1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

90-92 taillight and spoiler
                This is my 1988 Mazda MX-6 GT. No motor no trans, i have a 70k motor and a 180k rebuilt tranny. I have damn near everything just need a clutch befor ill put it togather and my recent PGT purchase slowed down my process but eh. Gettin close to winter anyway so no buildlog for AT LEAST a few months car was put into storage so its not heated prolly wont touch it till spring. H&R springs, a fuel pump that i cant remeber...have to ask Monoxidechild, and some cheap ECU that prevents fuel cut for higher boost. Again youd have to ask Monoxidechild. But once i rode in Pile's 89 PGT i reallly cant wait to get my MX-6 going. and his **** isnt even running 100% right now
                1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

Nice car.

I can take heat for slackin and changing my mind a lot but when ppl talk **** and really mean it its just immature and dumb. Not aiming towards you.

Why did you join cp anyways? Because scott told you about a slackin guy that changes his mind an text him?
                  2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
                  .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Nice car.

I can take heat for slackin and changing my mind a lot but when ppl talk **** and really mean it its just immature and dumb. Not aiming towards you.

Why did you join cp anyways? Because scott told you about a slackin guy that changes his mind an text him?
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                      Nice car.

Haha nah, im trying to get on some mazda forums. The more i know about the mazda motors the more knowledge i have in case i decide to go crazy on my cars. Besides seems like KLs are a hot topic. And btw i am also a Scott. haha wierd eh?
                      1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

skippy J!!! didnt know you knew how to get online. lol. one of our many locals that most dont know of. nice to see another friend getting off his butt, and joining the heard.

now just start a thread about boosting the KL, and just keep talking about it for a few years without ever doing anything. it will make you a moderator here in no time.

dont forget to join up on probetalk.com man. and performanceprobe.com, and oyea, mx6.com. lol. and cant forget the best of the best mazda626.net
                        ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                        ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                        What are you driving?

Comment

Damn pat. Jumpin on the band wagon? I took you for a better person than that
                          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

your taking it to personally bro. i do it as more insperational then actually trying to be mean. i did the exact same thing to Pile with his protege. its what actually got him off his ass, and doing the swap. i mean nothing by it.
                            ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
                            ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
                            What are you driving?

Comment

Hahaha, I laughed pretty damn hard tho not going to lie
                              1996 Ford Probe GT<<DD

Comment

Working...
                              X