Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ well I beat you to it, couldn't let a good set like that wait that long

Comment

how much can i get them from you for ???????????????????????
      94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

$100 and they are yours Text/call me six one 2 eight zero 7 thirty eighty, I'm off today

Comment

im good, im sure i will see some more good one's soon !

id might give you 70 ! but i wanna get these rims and my ram air intake system first !
          so if you want 70 i can give yu a call friday !

bye the way ! i cant think of any possible of way of running my air intake the way i want to ! wanted to run it down but i cant , wanted to do it towards the fender but thats no possible either ! how do you have yours??
          94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

I would take 70 if it wasn't a pain in the ass to take them out. FYI this is a $700+ suspension kit.

Well here is what I have going on under my hood....

No help since I don't have a V6 or an MX-6

Comment

Post a pic of your engine bay and I might be able to give you an idea.

Tapatalk Pro on HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

my offer is 70 !
                94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

Originally posted by I <3 My Mx-6 View Post
                  my offer is 70 !
                  I know, I would rather keep them and install them in my swager wagon

Comment

**** it .
                    hold them and i will give yu a 100
                    94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

You might be able to get an inline filter to replace the airbox. I think Spectre makes some. I'll check next time I get on a computer. Otherwise it looks pretty tight under there. Unless you can route something down under the battery to the front-left corner of the bumper.

Tapatalk Pro on HTC Droid Incredible

Comment

i could put one in there anytime , i just dont it getting hot air

and idk where to put the battery
                          94 Mazda Mx-6

Comment

If you put an inline filter where the airbox is, and keep the ducting to the front of the car, you won't be sucking in much warm air, if any.

Here's a link to the part I'm talking about...
                            Explore replacement air filters, cold air intake systems, air box intake kits, custom accessories and more, factory direct from Spectre. Join our legacy of performance.

It includes a washable/reusable filter.

For such a cramped engine bay, this could work well. Or you could always move the battery to the trunk and do something more traditional intake-wise.

Comment

Wait a minute, is your car automatic?

Comment

i've tried mounting the inline filter air box system in my 93 626 V6 and it's WAY TOO LONG lol about 4" too long to be exact lol.

All i used was a 3" flexible hose, a smaller ID high flow filter, and adjusted the battery so i could run the flexible hose to the headlight where my filter sits.
                                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Working...
                                X