Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

ohio spring meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XxToKeSxX View Post

Bah, nobody wants to see my car anyways... Chris, Dean, I know you saw her last week... she was busted and dirty... but I got her detailed today though!

http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...or%20Pictures/
    what no engine shots?????? wtf?
    1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
    1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
    2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
    .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
      Are you going to meet us in cinci or you going up 32 and grab 71 about half way in between columbus and cinci?
      Nope, I'll be taking US-33 up. Athens is about 85 miles SE of downtown Col on US-33. Chillicothe is about 65 mi W of Athens. If the weather will kinda cooperate I'm definitely going up to Col. I do have other things I'm going to do up there, and hopefully I will squeeze in an appearance at the meet. I see another redneck shopping spree http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...23481&page=185
      Bill.
      Last edited by billzie; 03-08-2007, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Well here's the deal guys. I will be going for the ride from cinci to c-bus and I will chill for a few but since I'm up that way I need some parts so I'm going to go to that jy that's off the frank rd exit. I'm going to grab an intake manni and ecu because I've been fighting idle issues for about 2-3 months now and I need this sh** fixed. See you guys and girls 2moro.
        2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
        .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

hope that fixes the problem, sounds like a last ditch effort.

have fun at the meet.

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
            sounds like a last ditch effort.
            It pretty much is. If this don't do the trick I guess I'll suck up my pride and bring it to mazda for diagnostic.
            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

then take their diagnostic, run to the parts store, and fix it yourself!

will they give you a free diagnostic there? or will you have to pay?

Comment

then take their diagnostic, run to the parts store, and fix it yourself!

will they give you a free diagnostic there? or will you have to pay?
                80 beans for diagnostic. Only problem is I work 12-14 hrs a day and they aren't open on the weekends and I don't have the money for a rental car as well.
                2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

you can't just take it to another shop instead? has to be the dealer?

Comment

you can't just take it to another shop instead? has to be the dealer?
                    Same price at other shops. I just trust mazda more. That's all I need relly. I'll fix what ever it needs.
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

Originally posted by DeanSweetP5 View Post
                      my family is making fun of me for polishing my muffler....
                      haha dont worry i use the chrome polish on mine everytime i wash my car, makes a big difference. lol
                      **SOLD**
                      Now in a 02 Focus ZX3

Comment

yeah, no kidding. Shots of the motor would make 99.9% of us drool like 3-day starved junkyard dogs.
                        'I did nothing... I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be!?'
                        -Dean
                        2003.5 Vivid Yellow Protege5

Mods:
                        18" G-Racing Kirins - hyper black
                        Eibach Pro-Line lowering springs
                        MazdaSpeed Axelback Exhaust
                        Injen CAI - Polished
                        Tinted windows. Llumar 35front 2&hatch glass/25middle roll down glass/18backside4
                        DaveB trim rings
                        Painted Calipers - G2

Stereo:
                        Alpine CVA-1005 - 6.5" LCD Reciever.
                        Alpine DVA-5210 - DVD/WMA/CD/MP3 Player
                        Alpine ERA-G320 - EQ/Surround processor.
                        Kicker IX-405D 5 Channel Amp
                        Kicker 12" L5's in bandpass enclosure (2 of them)
                        Kicker K-57.2 Components up front
                        Kicker K-65 in back.

Future Mods?

Turbo?

Comment

yeah not coming, sry guys, maybe some other time
                          Originally posted by 90prtege
                          have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                          Originally posted by Turpro
                          Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                          CRZbrussian: that sux
                          CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                          CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Originally posted by tehstocker99 View Post
                            yeah not coming, sry guys, maybe some other time
                            As long as you do your car right and don't half ass it you will be forgiven.
                            2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

there are no maybe's
                              ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                              he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by Turpro View Post
                                As long as you do your car right and don't half ass it you will be forgiven.
                                haha sounds like a plan. i'll get righ on building my car properly as long as i find my intake cam..should be in one of those boxes i got....oh wait..no it's not

lol
                                Originally posted by 90prtege
                                have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                                Originally posted by Turpro
                                Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                                CRZbrussian: that sux
                                CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                                CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

Working...
                                X