Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Need an opinion fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need an opinion fast

I was bored and stumbling through used car websites in my area and I saw this

I currently have a 02 MP5 but do you think it would be worth getting rid of mine and picking that up?

not if you need a dependable car. lol.
    ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
    ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
    What are you driving?

Comment

does it not look that dependable? I want to test drive it to see how it feels. I'm not used to only having one car and if I wasn't going to pay the next three months bills in a week I'd buy it as a second car. I'm not used to only having one car and it blows.

Comment

i wouldnt get it. if its a second (fun car) then yes. rotaries are not exactly the most reliable engines but they are cool. thats why i would recomend it for a toy and not a car you need to be reliable for dd duties. lovely apex seals and such. look it up and do searches if you wish
        91 protege gt. dropzone mx3 springs, mx3 crossmember, ractive front and rear strut braces, rear lower mx3 brace, 4 wheel disc brakes, corksport ss brake and clutch lines,kvr front pads, ractive cai,ram air hood scoop, modified front bumper, shaved ant and rear trunk lock, fubu ant, short shifter, corksport bronzeoil shifter bushings,92 glass sunroof and tail lights, mx3 center console, autometer gauges (volt and oil pressure) cluster needles painted to match, sound system, 17 inch eagle alloy 193 with 205 40 17 rubber. klze is ALIVE BABY!! . http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2394656http://www.toprotege.com/forums/show...hlight=project[url]

Comment

If you really like working on cars.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X