Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Rockford junkyard meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rockford junkyard meet?

So i know a couple people (me,nick,egteric,pat) where talking about hitting up the junkyard there in rockford. does anyone want to make a meet of it? im thinking either next saturday or sunday? im not sure of there hours or location but maybe Pat can chime in.

take pictures
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

not sure which JY is in rockford but ide be up for it as long as i dont have to work.. I need to make my way up to wadsworth soon too

Comment

wadsworth sucks
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

there pretty empty right now in all truth. not enough there to make a meet out of really. theres not BP cars, no EGT's there. wadsworth is sitting better then the rockford LKQ right now. lol
          ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
          ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
          What are you driving?

Comment

what happend to that xr2 you where telling us about? where is it?

Comment

xr2 is there still. i know it was picked at last time i was there last month. so dont know whats left on it anymore.
              ~PaTricK~

-Current car's-
              ~ 92 Probe GT Turbo, 90 FE3 Turbo 626GT hatch, 97 KL mtx 626, 05 Mazda6, 09 Kia Sportage V6~
              What are you driving?

Comment

what color was the EGT at wadsworth.. i needa get up there asap and grab a few ods n ends do you happen to know the year on it..

dam i wish this sunday wasnt mothers day or ide be doin the JY crawl

Comment

next weekend ho

Comment

Originally posted by monoxidechild View Post
                    there pretty empty right now in all truth. not enough there to make a meet out of really. theres not BP cars, no EGT's there. wadsworth is sitting better then the rockford LKQ right now. lol
                    2 BPs now, but the yard is still useless. They've pulled almost any good car, even the civics are in short supply. LKQ in rockford has gone DOWNHILL FAST. Anyway, they're tons of junkyards worth a **** in chicago. Why dont we all meet up and carpool to a few of them one weekend? Easily make a meet out of that.
                    Last edited by KL FTW; 06-06-2011, 12:24 PM.
                    1996 PGT<CAI, muffler delete, D2 coilovers, Fidanza, Southbend Stage 1, G4 IM
                    1997 Integra RS<CAI, header, exhaust, lowered on BS with Piles old 17" rims
                    2001 Maxima<wifes daily

Comment

Working...
                    X