Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

WI AutoX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WI AutoX

'tis the season!

Milwaukee SCCA had an event at Milwaukee a couple weekends ago.

I'm sure WAI (Wisconsin Autocrossers, Inc.) is going to have some events pretty soon as well.

FVSCC (Fox Valley SCC) is starting soon, and will actually be having some RallyX action in Oshkosh!

WAG (Wisconsin Autosports Group) is having some RallyX stuff at Gravity Park in Chilton, WI.

Last but not least, MSCC (Madison Sports Car Club) is having its first AutoX of the year, at a completely new venue to us, Noah's Ark in Wisconsin Dells!!!!!!!!!!

It's HUGE, even bigger than Miller Park in milwaukee from all reports so far.

$25 for members, $35 for non-members, $10 late registration. We usually get 6-8 runs in, even 10 sometimes, but with a huge course like this, we might be only at 6-8, since the runs will HOPEfully be near the 2-minute mark.

So, if you wanna have some fun, come on and play!

http://madisonautocross.com for more info...

--sarge
    Last edited by SgtRauksauff; 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM.

i need to fix my rear swaybar....
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

naaah... The only adjustment you need to make is to tighten the nut behind the wheel!!

I don't have a RSB on my 323, just an EGT front bar, and I never had problems, placing in the top 10 overall a few times, and first in my class every time except twice (once each year).

MX3 seats, EGT BP/trans, front swaybar, kartboy shifter, and ebay front strut tower bar are the only mods to my 323, period.

--sarge

Comment

i much preferr to have the rear swaybar functioning. it dramatically changes the vehicles performance specially when combined with a Mfactory LSD
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

Comment

I won't argue with you that it does dramatically change the handling. Even for the better in most cases.

But for me, it's not a critical 'must have' for autocross.

What's wrong with yours, did it break somehow?

--sarge

Comment

corrosion, you know this climate. i've replaced the hiem joints several times now. even stainless only holds up for so long. the threads pulled out of the top hiem, so i need to order 2 more joints is all- oh & cut off the old hiem lol

Comment

Comment

Update:

Noah's ark went really well!

I took 1st in HM with my AE86, and my buddy Nate drove my 323 in HP, and took 2nd!

Here's a little bit of video one of the guys put together...

Youtube Link

--sarge

Comment

autocross all year? iv been wondering about the snow pic lol. i cant wait to get my 323 on the track in the spring

Comment

Working...
                  X