Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Kent Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

homemade bov???? wtf cheap ****. whoop him with the protege.
    .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
    225.94wtq
    torque monster!!!!
    dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
    http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
    http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

He's running 6 psi? Hell, I'm running 8-9 psi as the factory setting. (Gotta love them ball bearing IHI turbo's)

Adam
      1991 Protege GTR
      1991 Mazda 323 GTR Sedan
      MODS:
      GTR motor swap, F&R Familia strut bars, MX-3 Rear Lower strut tie bar, GTX front bumper, GTX grill, EDM headlights & corners, EDM 323 rear garnish, EDM spoiler, EGT sideskirts, MX-3 seats, GTX steering wheel, EGT glass sunroof, WRX hood scoop (functional!!), and other things that take too much space to list.....
      TO DO LIST:
      EDM/JDM rear bumper
      EDM/JDM power folding mirrors
      Repaint car

Comment

this is definitely gonna be a phat meet, mad cars this time. And I thought last time was a big turnout. Well, I won't be racing my menace of a 1.6 engine, just b/c I don't want to embaress anyone with the raw power of it......
        2000 DX, Blue
        Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
        2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
          this is definitely gonna be a phat meet, mad cars this time. And I thought last time was a big turnout. Well, I won't be racing my menace of a 1.6 engine, just b/c I don't want to embaress anyone with the raw power of it......
          oh ya, man, ya.. ya.
          00 dakota 4x4
          90 crx si - ls/vtec

Comment

so how much people do we have coming in totall
            photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Hey Ben, your test drive of my car is gonna have to be regulated, I just got my car out of the shop and found out the endlinks holding my rear swaybar are broken, so handling in the back aint the best it could be. The new endlinks don't come in until Tuesday.
              2000 DX, Blue
              Eibach Pro-Kit, MSP Struts, 16" Kosei's on Honkook Ventus HR-II's(205-45-16), MSP Exhaust, Injen CAI, MSP Strut Tower Bar, NGK Wires
              2 JL Audio 10w3-d4's in a sealed box, Rockford 500s amp, 2 6x9 Pioneer Premier 4-ways, 2 6x8 Kenwood Excelon 3-ways, Rockford 301x amp, Pioneer Premier DEH-P650, Dynamat in some fun places.....

Comment

hey i am driving down friday and then camping anyone want to suggest a good camping ground??? or can i camp at Kent Falls?
                When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                So his engine he goosed
                With much too much boost,
                And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

well i know atleast 15 people and like 10 cars. but i have no idea i havent been counting thats just off the top of my head ..Jon

Comment

well crap... I wish I could make it (other stuff going on this weekend)... I just realized where this is being held... about 20 miles from where I grew up! DAMN! We used to head there when we were not heading to school during the week

well... maybe next year
                    --JJB--
                    '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                    Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                    16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                    15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                    Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

Originally posted by mixmaster_matt
                      Hey Ben, your test drive of my car is gonna have to be regulated, I just got my car out of the shop and found out the endlinks holding my rear swaybar are broken, so handling in the back aint the best it could be. The new endlinks don't come in until Tuesday.
                      yeah man same here, you gotta baby second gear in my car, i think my syncros are going, if i shift at high rpm's it sometimes grinds. no big deal. ill take it easy.
                      .....HELLO MY NAME IS BEN...

186.08whp
                      225.94wtq
                      torque monster!!!!
                      dyno graph 8-10-and 12psi
                      http://www.msprotege.com/members/THE...no%20graph.jpg
                      http://videos.streetfire.net/player....0-C19CA06AF01E dyno vid

blahblahblahblahblahblah

Comment

Below is the latest compiled list of who's coming and with what..

1. SpicyMchaggis (Kyle) 2002 Protege DX (Silver) +2-3 people
                        -bringing ice, coolers, some soda, lighter fluid, charcoal, tin foil

2. Tradr (David) 1.6L Protege DX (Green) +1 person
                        -bringing napkins, paper towels, paper plates, plastic cups, plastic silverware, garbage bags

3. Astral

4. TheGoldPro +2 or 3 people
                        -bringing BBQ chickens

5. sm4rtf00d +3-5 people

6. YuYuRena
                        -bringing beef patties, buns, cheese

7. bruce95fmla
                        -bringing burgers, cooking utencils, paper towels, honey bbq sauce and other sauces

8. cdcbd
                        -bringing 4 liters of soda

9. II-Savy + 1 person
                        -bringing more soda

10. goldstar
                        -bringing hot dogs, rolls, mustard, relish

11. mixmaster_matt
                        -bringing potato salad and cole slaw

12. TaiMaiShu

13. JeRNut +3 people

14. NJMAZDASPEED

15. Protoss (coming from Canada!)

16. itzkcatz 93LX

17. Erin 00 LX

18. XLerate93

19. 4drmiata

20. ne3ek +1 person

21. TaiMaiShu +1 person
                        -bringing eggrolls

22. turbo1g

23. Zetec (possibly)

24. Scott 87 turbo 2 RX7
                        -bringing potato chips
                        David

'04 Dodge Neon

'01 Ford Crown Victoria (Yellow Taxi)

'97 VW Passat TDI

'92 BMW 535i

Comment

I am taking over SpicyMchaggis's thing of meeting up at exit 9 for those on I84 coming from CT/MA/RI to the meet

If you are coming to the meet via I-84, feel free to meet me at the exit 9 commuter lot off I-84, it is directly off exit 9, and it is Route 25 which this is on/near.

My e-mail is not working presently and has been down for a few days, please do NOT e-mail me regarding meeting up at I-84, I won't be able to respond. Either PM me or just show up at the exit 9 commuter lot off I-84.

I will lead everybody meeting at this point up to the Kent, CT meet and we should arrive in Kent Falls somewhere around 11:00-11:15AM depending on how slow traffic is on Route 7.

Lets all meet at the exit 9 commuter lot off I-84 sometime between 10:00AM and 10:25AM. If you arrive after 10:30AM we will be gone, so if you're running late please give me a call at (203) 470-2203 the morning of the meet, my cell phone should work from the exit 9 commuter lot. I'll be there 10 on the dot.

If you are coming from lets say Waterbury, CT or coming from that direction (exit 9 is in Brookfield CT), you want to make a right at the end of exit 9 and the commuter lot will be there.

If you are coming from NY state or from Route 7 back onto I-84 you will want to make a left hand turn off of the end of exit 9, and the commuter lot will be on your right.

See you all there and at the Kent meet!

[This post is only for those meeting up at exit 9 off I-84, everybody else don't read this or you will get confused about directions to the meet] :D
                          Last edited by tradr; 09-05-2003, 01:25 AM.
                          David

'04 Dodge Neon

'01 Ford Crown Victoria (Yellow Taxi)

'97 VW Passat TDI

'92 BMW 535i

Comment

my food is now bagels with cream cheese and butter, I will bring a lot, b/c I couldn't get potato salad or **** in time, so at least people can have something to eat while we wait for the food to cook.
                            2000 DX, Blue

Comment

hey matt , bring a bag of ice . I don't know if anyone will be bring any.
                              I am going to Pathmark tonight to pick up the stuff I need.
                              then going home and working on my protege till like maybe 5am or so..

Bruce
                              photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

Looking foward to seeing you guys tommorow.

Comment

Working...
                                X