Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

NC meet saturday march 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the asian geoff View Post
    Damn Matt, those 17's look super big.
    yes I know. :/
    m ordering tires for the 3rd gen 15's so I can remount them.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

They would look a lot better.
      You do suck at pool lulz
      I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
      |.....Overnight....................| ||
      |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
      |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
      "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
      Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

I know the 17's look like shi-. I say that every chance I get.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

I am starting to not like the 17's on the protege
          I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

you're begining not to like the protege at all.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

nah I'm going to turbo that whore one day. If I don;t then I would have no interest since she is so fjuking slow compared to the 323

Comment

You know whats not slow.
                the speed you drink your gay ass mixed drinks.
                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

**** no. I woulda had like 9 in the time you had 2 beers if I wasn't driving

Comment

Haha, fu*cking 52 posts in this thread already.
                    1997 Protegé ES: The Power of BP

Broke Status FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by the asian geoff View Post
                      Haha, fu*cking 52 posts in this thread already.
                      lol you're the 54th poster. I thought you mostly did math

Comment

do you have a main bearing support plate?
                        I found a spare one
                        Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

nah lemme get it

Comment

you should have one as you have a bg BP
                            i was talking to geoff.
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

I don't have an extra

Comment

actualy you probaly do need one for the 2nd gen but geoff is in the middle of a rebuild. thats why I asked.
                                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
                                X