Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Attempt #2 NC meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're having a memorial meet in honour of the ky meet dying. I just wanted to say ky meet.
    Beater=/= Sleeper

Originally posted by kozzman555
    kitty, you are a hilarious woman
    Originally posted by HopelessCow
    there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
    Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

man, i wish i lived in NC. that way i could meet pussy and play with her kitty
      "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"
      -Benjamin Franklin

i wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself
      -dedicated to sling blade, aka, meltdownsky

this is a horrible trick and should be deleted immedately - wheresthericego
      http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35130 - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Few pics

Been like a year since we had the 2nd gens together?

Nate followed me, he's a little creepy
        Also note the awesome JDM tight cracked window mod.

No one can say my crappy digi cam sucks. This was taken on the highway doing 60. Look how awesome it is! Are you looking? Look!

It was a pretty good meet. Same amount of people turned out. Kenny rodgers was there again. We both got a free drink, I beat the hell out of a 4th gen prelude.(like the one i had been working on) Freak rain storms.
        Last edited by Kitty; 06-15-2008, 12:02 PM.
        Beater=/= Sleeper

there is one thing i dunno what is that call,a thing look like a gun, u press the button and stick to the metal and it makes firework, do i need that thing?and what s the philip head screw drivers?
        Using Linux for anything serious besides server or software dev is like using a tin can and a string for telecommunications.

Comment

So whats under the hood of yours Matt? I spot an ic. Maybe I missed a thread or post on your setup.
          1993 Protege LX-Midnight's shadow SOLD
          1996 Honda CBR600-Wrecked. Damn Honda crippled me
          2002 mazda MPV-family truckster SOLD
          2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
          .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

my cars been turbo'd on and off for the last few years. Its off right now as its the only "car" thats driveable. I just havnet felt like taking the front end off to get the IC off.
            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

z5 or bp?
              2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay
              .....they totally underestimated the number of gearheads such as myself that have families but refuse to grow the hell up and stop playing with cars, or that otherwise see the utility of having 4 doors. Obviously I ain't alone, as there are a helluva lotta sti and evo here. Bueler? Beuler? Mazda? Mazda?

Comment

its a real intercooler fooler lol. pics while driving. We were not doing 60 lol. **** I hit 60 at the beginning of the on ramp
                I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

._________________________
                |.....Overnight....................| ||
                |.....Japan Parts.................| |'|";,___.
                |_..._...____________======||_|_|...,]
                "(@)'(@)""'''''''''''''"'''"**|(@)(@)*****"(@)
                Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

If i had a bp I wouldnt have to take the damn turbo off everythime the motor blows up. As it would blow up alot less.
                  Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

You using a t25/t28 turbo? If not, what? How many motors have you gone thru? Maybe this should be made into another thread lol
                    2010 VW routon

Originally posted by jay

Comment

why theres no other real threads in this section and its remotly on topic.

I was using the "t25" out of the 2nd gen eclipse as I had a good sorce on them and I was very familar with them.

I think this is the 4th motor?
                      Lets see
                      1-the stock one died at like 180ksih.
                      2-oil failure rod thru oil pan
                      3-lets see how much boost untill it just explodes!!!!!

yup this is the 4th motor.
                      Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

nice car kitty and nice pic on your car lol!!!
                        sup with dome info on a meet my car is almost good to go for the summer and wanna ride with you guys.

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

Just sell them to me already

I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat. Check it out, it's like this. If I lose, winner takes my happy meal. But if I win, I take the burger and the toy. To some people, that's more important.

Oh and by the way that shot in your banner with Vin Diesel's car getting shot, thats a civic not an altezza.

Comment

i sanded the "objects are closer than they appear" off the first mirror of the 2nd gen. I need to do it to the one on the car now.
                            Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

how the hell do you sand glass?

Comment

carefully.

Its just painted on there. At least I think it was the 2nd gen I did it too. Im getting to old.
                                Beater=/= Sleeper

Comment

Working...
                                X