Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

summer meet in buffalo,ny anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I can't go anymore either, no passport, or passport id card.

Comment

Let us get a list going of who is going, if your tentative make a note next to your name. Also where is everyone coming from what route are you taking, I usually go up seneca lake and get on 90 in Geneva, NY

1.Logan -for sure

Comment

i've been to buffalo with my family Plenty of times as a kid i don't really remember which route we took there but i just mapquested it just said 6.5 hours lol thats the time it takes me to get to Pittsburgh. my route here says im going to take i80w a good portion of my trip then head up north once im in NJ after pa i will be going west on i86 then north on 390 and then 90 and 190 briefly
        http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47653

my fs thread

Comment

I just checked google maps and if you take 81 north all the way to Syracuse, and the 90 west all the way to binghamton it is 6.5 hours as well from Bergenfield. Once we have a better idea of who is going and from where we can figure out (if anyone wants to caravan) which route is best. I think the best part of big car shows is the cruise with other cars there.

Comment

Add me to the list, but tentative as I don't know where I'll be working when I get out of school in May.
            2011 BMW 128i 6 Speed Manual -- dd
            1990 Protege 4WD 5 Speed

Comment

Im down for a cruise before the show
              -Turbo Mx-3

Comment

count me in for a ny meet but canada i cant! tried to go for WEMF 2008 and they played my homegirl :o( that had a dwi a year ago and the cop said we dont let criminals in canada so we turned around :o( so i wonder what they would have told me if they saw i got caught with a dime when i was 18 ouch

sigpicWorlds first car with GPS was a Mazda

~~~~~~~~> Thanks again to member gooseinyou for the familia garnish <~~~~~~~~

Comment

yea i got popped twice for bud but never convicted, they were misdemeanor's though i wonder if they'd let me cross the border.

my fs thread

Comment

they would ... dont even declare it. i was a dumbass and declared it when asked and got flagged then i was told i should have stfu about it seeing as it was minor posession when i was 18 as well ... by the border guard

Comment

i am going still if people that live to far its not that big of a deal if someone is an hour drive sure bring your ass to buffalo

Comment

Whats the deal with this, im definitely down, im 9hours away from there but ill definitely go

my fs thread

Comment

As far as I know everyone is still planning on going. A few people from my local car club may be going up too, at least to see the show.

Comment

Working...
                          X