Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Motor swap time is comin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn dude i need to get up there and see this thing... u gotta be feelin ****ty cuz of how long this project has taken... I had all my parts together within 4 months and Me, Jeff, and Luis had the stock BP out, scrubbed the bay down, gutted the A/C components/lines, chilled, ate pizza, took a break, beat on my boys eclipse for a bit, made intercooler brackets, pieced together piping from a universal kit, then in the end had it all in and running in about 12 hrs

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
    MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

Last edited by Pox; 11-25-2009, 11:39 AM.

Comment

lmao wtf

94 Pro LX- 3-hole. Familia seats, Infini Corners, Familia Grille, Familia Rear Garnish w/Rear fogs EDM Glass headlights,
        MSP Mazdaspeed Muffler,Mazdaspeed front strut bar,'00 Pro ES wheels, Neuspeed Springs,GR2s, MX3 wheel, MX3 Tall armrest

Comment

hahaha when you comin over? Im not working saturday, dont know what Ill be doing.

Comment

actually plannin to go up on saturday.. gotta put a motor in my uncles car up on liberty st.

Comment

Cool. txt or call me if you want to shoot over. Im hopin to run some seafoam through it and see what that does. pick up some exhaust clamps and see if I can get the wideband to give me a reading...

Comment

So I got some of the exhaust up and can get a read on the wideband.

Started it up, running richer then 10:1. Then after 30 seconds or so, started studdering, a/f showed something like 12:1 then jumped to 17:1, then died.

Waiting for the coldside to come before I do anything else.

Think the studdering could be from a spark plug fouling up or fuel filter? Maybe an injector ****ing up? The injectors were done by witchhunter.

Comment

Working...
                X