Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Nipro Rollcall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let see if we can get protegeboy and a couple of more guys and gals to a meet maybe one of these weekends and rebuild your team NIPRO. You know, recruit...

Comment

gurnee mills is kinda high up there ... i'm trying to get some of the pro and other mazda owners from south a little also to join up and meet

oh and slp i remember that summer.. it was freakin hot that day... too bad i had to leave early.. stupid gf...
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

Yes, but it was fun. We grilled out and drank some beers and I got some awesome pictures of the cars. Let me try finding a place that would be centrally located for everyone. We need to get more people out there. I still have phone numbers of all the originals from summer 2003.
        Patrick
        SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Comment

Definitely sounds like a plan SLPRprotege. Where is Bourbonais protegeboy? Isn't that where the Bears practice and how far is it from Chicago? Anyways, you guys have a good Memorial Day Weekend.......

Comment

bourbonnais is where the bears practice at my old college actually... but i live in wheaton now... right down the road from where the group met up a few years back.
            In the Garage
            Black 93 MX-3 GS
            Bp powered
            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

I am bad with cities and distances. How far is wheaton from say Gurnee?

Comment

i'd guess about 1.5 hours maybe 2 i work up in waukegan on thursday nights and it takes me about 45 minutes to get from there to deerfield where my office is and then another 45 to get home
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

oh i just found out there is an autox event tomorrow north of me in hampshire IL its for miatas but other cars are welcome to join in.. just thought i'd let ya know.. i might be going

In the Garage
                  Black 93 MX-3 GS
                  Bp powered
                  GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

well it was amazing.... if anyone is interested they are having another this sat at the tirerack in southbend IN
                    In the Garage
                    Black 93 MX-3 GS
                    Bp powered
                    GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Protegeboy I was gone all weekend to Wisconsin but would still like for you and SLPRprotege to see if you guys can arrange a meet sooner than later with any existing members of team NIPRO that you guys can still get in contact with and obviously if they are still interested in having one. I do not know any members like you guys do. Let me know if you guys are even interested in doing so if you guys get an opportunity.

Comment

i'm not sure if anyone is interested but the windy city miata group is doing an autox sat/sun at the tirerack... i'm up to anyother meet though as long as it doens't interfear with an autox event
                        In the Garage
                        Black 93 MX-3 GS
                        Bp powered
                        GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Hey guys take a look at my car in the photo forum if you guys get a chance. Representing team NIPRO.

Comment

c'mon people... where is everyone? there is another autox at the tire rack in southbend Indiana would love to see some of you there
                            In the Garage
                            Black 93 MX-3 GS
                            Bp powered
                            GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Protegeboy I can barely find my way thru the city of Chicago. I have been thru Indiana once in my lifetime and have no idea where Southbend is located. Remember I am bad with cities. If we all met up somewhere and took off from there I am all for it ,but for all I know, which in most cases may not be much, this team Nipro resembles a ghosttown. Is it me or is it just us three that now represent Northern Illinois? Where is everyone? I have a friend that is in an SRT4 club and there club is ridiculously packed with people from the entire Chicagoland area. Are we that outnumbered here in this area? I am still down with meeting up with you guys one of these weeks to talk Mazda. (Hopefully before winter..)

Comment

You guys have numbers from these members or any contact info? T4turbo, Identity x, skullet, beetleorange. They are all from Northern Illinois. Maybe these guys know of others and we can begin to rebuild this team up here in Illinois.

Comment

Working...
                                X