Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

IL. State Beach Meet 08.20.05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry guys but something has come up and I won't be able to make. Hope everyone has a good time.
    Patrick
    SOLD--->'03 Sunlight Silver Metallic ES

Comment

pat... hope everything is ok... was really looking forward to seeing you again... take care
      In the Garage
      Black 93 MX-3 GS
      Bp powered
      GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
      MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

doesnt look like i will be able to cruze out there after i pick up the new egt in elgin
        sry maybe next time

im really looking forward to meeting u guys!!!

Those who are quickest to condemn our generation forget who raised it.
        *No King Rules For Ever*
        Car Domain

Comment

i sure hope it stops raining...

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
          Mods:
          DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

how did it go?
            pics?
            turnout?

Those who are quickest to condemn our generation forget who raised it.
            *No King Rules For Ever*
            Car Domain

Comment

great finally meeting you guys

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
              Mods:
              DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

hey out of curiosity did any one happen to grab the towells i left for the people cooking? i forgot to grab them when i left
                In the Garage
                Black 93 MX-3 GS
                Bp powered
                GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by protegeboy78
                  hey out of curiosity did any one happen to grab the towells i left for the people cooking? i forgot to grab them when i left
                  Someone picked them up but I don't know their names. Also protegeboy78, not once did you say your damn screen name man. I didn't even know i was talking to you until you left. Beetle mentioned it. All pics that Steve took from my camera I put in the showcase forum under Illinois State Beach Pics. Thanks to all who came.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...d=1#post230669
                  Last edited by sanblaster1; 08-22-2005, 12:37 PM.

Comment

sure was fun, sorry i had to leave so soon. cool to finanly meet u guys
                    1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by sanblaster1
                      Someone picked them up but I don't know their names. Also protegeboy78, not once did you say your damn screen name man. I didn't even know i was talking to you until you left. Beetle mentioned it. All pics that Steve took from my camera I put in the showcase forum under Illinois State Beach Pics. Thanks to all who came.

http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...d=1#post230669

sorry about that man... i tried to remember to tell as many as possible my SN
                      In the Garage
                      Black 93 MX-3 GS
                      Bp powered
                      GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

sorry about that man... i tried to remember to tell as many as possible my SN
                        Don't worry about it man. Just messing with you. I just didn't know it was you until Cerville (Beetle) said something about you being from Wheaton. I just wanted to make sure I knew who all you guys were especially from this forum. I will hopefully see you in another future meet. Peace, Santos.

Comment

what kinda car did you have? i didnt see any other proteges there besides alot of 3rd gens. the 2 2nd gens were santos and beetle.
                          im assuming jason showed up in his multi color 1st gen?

and i didnt see a white mx3? where/when were you?

oh and i just wanted to say that beetles car is teh hawtness!!!
                          1997 U-13 Nissan Altima

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO
                            what kinda car did you have? i didnt see any other proteges there besides alot of 3rd gens. the 2 2nd gens were santos and beetle.

Yes Jason showed up in his "2 tone" Jo and protegeboy78 (I think Tim?) showed up in a truck with a friend. That is why you didn't see his car there. He is the guy that wanted to talk to Ryan so bad remember Jo? I kept calling you about it.

Yeah beetle's is pretty nice if you are into JDM and ducktails...........J/k

Comment

Originally posted by T4TURBO

my mx-3 wasn't there cause it is still needing some work done to fix the semi tire damage plus i was supposed to be picking up an engine and wanted to use a truck instead of my car
                              In the Garage
                              Black 93 MX-3 GS
                              Bp powered
                              GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Yeah beetle's is pretty nice if you are into JDM and ducktails...........J/k
                                hey JDM is the way to go!

2008 Mazda 6i Sport
                                1990 Mazda Protege 4WD
                                1999 Nissan Altima SE-L

Comment

Working...
                                X