Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

An A$$HOLE STOLE MY CAR !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh My God

OH my GOD!!!! I am soo sorry to see what they did to your car!! I can only imagine the rage and anger your feeling! I would die if my car went missing let alone be found and look like that!! Good luck with the Mazda3. Let us know how it is
    AEM sri

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor
      Sorry yeah they found the car

It has been scrapped by the insurance.
      So I<ll be getting a new car as soon as the insurance check comes in.

Last Thursday I signed for a new Mazda 3 GT GFX Titanium

get a good two way alarm for your baby!!!!!
      midnightblue mica 2002 protege 5
      mods include:
      thermal cat back exhaust, intake, b&m short shifter, kartboy shifter bushing, MP3 petals, act sports clutch with aluminum fly wheel, Kenwood MP8017 HU, infinity 6.5" speakers infront, polk audio 6.5" speakers in back, bazooka 10" RS 150 watt sub tube with remote, 350 watt amp, compustar alarm/remote starter,jspec intake cam, MS exhaust cam
      to be installed: spool stage 1 turbo kit,MS #3 engine mount,kartboy exhuast hangers

Comment

Wow, that's lame. Were they just taking it for a joyride or what?
        :bsmeter:
        2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Damn, that sucks. Hope those bastards burn in hell. But I'm glad your getting a 3 out of the deal. Good luck with the new car!
          2002 Blackmica P5
          CAI - MSP springs - Brembo cross-drilled rotors & KVR pads - Ground wires - Ignition wires - Silverstars - Eurolites - Pilot fogs - Toyo TPTs - Tint - Blue calipers & strut bar - Batsymbol in rear window

Comment

holy crap that must sux about your car but look at it this way u r getting a newer car.......anyone wanna steal mine lol jj

Comment

Stolen car

Damn that sucks ,sorry to hear about that,unfortunitly mine was just stolen bout 3 weeks ago and they still havent found it,i have a 94 DX 5 Spd. 1.8 l dohc wit c.a.i. 16inch enkei rims short shifter,tinted,system everything,new paint and all,so since its been stolen,i am now driving a 93 eclipse gs non turbo 2.0 16v dohc but i was driving that the other day and the valve cover cracked in 2 of 4 corners on it near the spark plugs,i have no luck with cars,ever since i got rid of my sunfire,ive had bad luck with cars,lol,but oh well,**** happens,atleast with the eclipse it will cost maybe 10 to fix it,just goto the junk yard and rid another valve cover off or get one off ebay..

Comment

Working...
              X