Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

sup guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sup guys

hey guys, u know i had no idea there was this side of the forums?! ive ben blinded to just msprotege.com. i guess i musta joined here a while ago and totally forgot bout it..woops anyways good **** nonetheless. alrite now time for the question.

i just bought tein springs about a month ago and want to install them myself except dont have the tools for the job..dont know anyone that has tools for the job either, so im askin maybe if someone can help me out with this install?
    Last edited by b00sted; 10-22-2004, 11:35 AM.

2003.5 Titanium
    ~Joe P. MBC
    ~Joe P. FPR/FCD
    ~Blitz FATT SpecII
    ~Open S-pipe(for now)
    ~Autometer Boost Gauge; Single Pillarpod
    ~Xenons
    ~Greddy Type s BOV
    ~Tein S-Techs
    ======Future Mods======
    ~Madddd bumber stickers!

hey where did you get ur springs from and how much ? if you dont mind me asking . i have been thinking bout gettin this springs my self but i am afraid b/c my bumper sits so low as it is with the buddy club2 body kit . as u can see in my sig . i dont know want to damnage it so i am afraid to lower my car but i want it to be lowered ! =o( i dont know what to do .
    any opinions

Buddy Bobby
    03 White Protege ES

http://www.ipmcsfl.com
    Intense Performance
    South Florida Mazda Club

Comment

Originally posted by b00sted
      so im askin maybe if someone can help me out with this install?
      Hey bOOsted, I'm totally geared up to handle the job, but I'm in Fort Lauderdale. Don't know if you want to make the trip just for that. If you strike out closer to your area, let me know, and I'll be glad to help.
      AUTOCROSSING JUNKIE EXTRODINAIRE

MODS:

Injen CAI - JSPEC Intake and Exhaust Cams - Bosal Exhaust - Red Calipers - Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors F/R- Goodridge SS Brake Lines - Wagner Shorty SS Header - Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley - GT Spec 4-Point Ladder Bar - GT Spec Rear Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Tie Bar- Tein Super Street Dampers - AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar - PIAA Sports Horn (115db)

"Peace on the Beach... Charlie don't surf!"

Comment

Originally posted by WiCkEd_OnE1982
        hey where did you get ur springs from and how much ? if you dont mind me asking . i have been thinking bout gettin this springs my self but i am afraid b/c my bumper sits so low as it is with the buddy club2 body kit . as u can see in my sig . i dont know want to damnage it so i am afraid to lower my car but i want it to be lowered ! =o( i dont know what to do .
        any opinions
        If you dont want to lower it any, buy msp struts and springs. Maybe you'll make out better than I did with my combo...Oh and for future reference, always lower before you kit.
        According to my Anger Management Counselor, after 26 weeks of anger management class, I should be an expert when it comes to Anger Management...tell that to the guy who threw a starburst at my car in rush hour traffic...haha

Todays thought of the day:

Rice is great if your really hungry and want to eat 2000 of something.

Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i bought my springs from www.streetunit.com and i think it was 160 shipped. free shipping on everything and great customer service.

1fastmp3 - hey dude id have no problem driving to ft lauderdale so you can help me out...i live about 15mins from ft lauderdale. when would you wanna do it? i get my car back from the dealership on monday.

2003.5 Titanium
          ~Joe P. MBC
          ~Joe P. FPR/FCD
          ~Blitz FATT SpecII
          ~Open S-pipe(for now)
          ~Xenons
          ~Greddy Type s BOV
          ~Tein S-Techs
          ======Future Mods======
          ~Madddd bumber stickers!

Comment

wicked one..the tein springs drop the msp 1.8 in the front and 1.6 in the rear i think. why dont you try some coilovers if youre afraid of scratching your body kit? your kit looks niicce by the way.

2003.5 Titanium
            ~Joe P. MBC
            ~Joe P. FPR/FCD
            ~Blitz FATT SpecII
            ~Open S-pipe(for now)
            ~Xenons
            ~Greddy Type s BOV
            ~Tein S-Techs
            ======Future Mods======
            ~Madddd bumber stickers!

Comment

Originally posted by b00sted
              1fastmp3 - hey dude id have no problem driving to ft lauderdale so you can help me out...i live about 15mins from ft lauderdale. when would you wanna do it? i get my car back from the dealership on monday.
              Next weekend should be alright, maybe saturday. Sunday is out cause it's halloween and I have kids. Give me a call on my cell (I'll PM you the number) next week and we'll set something up.

Rene'
              AUTOCROSSING JUNKIE EXTRODINAIRE

MODS:

Injen CAI - JSPEC Intake and Exhaust Cams - Bosal Exhaust - Red Calipers - Brembo Slotted & Drilled Rotors F/R- Goodridge SS Brake Lines - Wagner Shorty SS Header - Unorthodox Racing Crank Pulley - GT Spec 4-Point Ladder Bar - GT Spec Rear Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Strut Bar - GT Spec Front Tie Bar- Tein Super Street Dampers - AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar - PIAA Sports Horn (115db)

"Peace on the Beach... Charlie don't surf!"

Comment

ok cool deal! next saturday it is! ill give you a call friday to setup for sat?

2003.5 Titanium
                ~Joe P. MBC
                ~Joe P. FPR/FCD
                ~Blitz FATT SpecII
                ~Open S-pipe(for now)
                ~Xenons
                ~Greddy Type s BOV
                ~Tein S-Techs
                ======Future Mods======
                ~Madddd bumber stickers!

Comment