Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

dont forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah within the next 2 weeks I suppose. Right now I know that it is $4.99 a person if I pick it up and for only one kind of meat. But Im going to have to look at the brochure for more information and my dumb ass forgot it at home.
    Sagaris

Comment

Ok, good news so far Jo.
      About the deadline date to RSVP, how does Saturday the 25th sound? Its a bit more than 2 weeks, 3 actually, but it gives the chance for people at the meet on 10/24 to find out if they didn't know and decide there and then if they will go on Nov. 8th or not.
      It is an option to collect money as a reservation for food, or you might want to collect yourself if you are there on 10/24.... either way. Your decision.
      Talk to ya later

P.S. Are we O/T?
      Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
      262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
      ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

meh Ot doesnt matter it was a useless post anyways...could have been emailed or PMed. we turned it into something useful. Im going to have to call and ask how long of a notice they need. I dont know. I dont know what Im going to do about $$ just yet until I find out how many people are going to be there. Then I will see if I can front it or maybe give them my card # and pay them when we get up there.
        Sagaris

Comment

Working...
        X